RLS Care

Clear
2.7Pay & benefits

Insights into RLS Care

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Energising work tasks
  • Supportive environment

Great salary but do not pay mileage or travel time

Great salary but do not pay mileage or travel time so you have to factor at least £30 as a minimum each week for fuel, there is then the wear and tear on your vehicle.

Very bad manegment long hours the pay looks great but they dont pay milage.

They talk great about about the company but when your in and started your treated poor they want the clients money but that's about it poor organisation, pay every month is wrong high milage, no petrol allowance it costed me £35 a day in petrol.

Pros

Dont apply

Cons

Every word they twll you how great the c9mpany it.

Excellent

RLS is a supportive working environment and management will go above and beyond to accommodate special working requirements and availability. Weekly pay is very convenient at a very good hourly rate, person centred choices and care is delivered at a high standard throughout. I would highly recommend working at this company for

Pros

Flexible, reliable, fair, good pay, plenty working hours.

Avoid

Where do I start. Threats are made by management And you get spoken to like rubbish by seniors. Lack of hours. Lack of communication. Expected to drive long distances for one call with no travel or petrol allowance. Wage seems good when you first start but when you take travelling and petrol into consideration it’s not actually good at all. un-organised is an understatement.

Lack of everything

I didn’t work here long at all, I was given no training and still put into the worst situations possible I was expected to work with very important equipment whereby if I did something wrong it may have killed the clients. I had no support when I had experienced a difficult situation. I was told the wrong pay and although I was meant to be paid weekly it took them over a month to pay me.

Pros

Hours can be chosen

Cons

Long hours, lack of training p, lack of pay, unorganised

Rewarding

The job is rewarding and you spend time with such lovely people. Being the staff care workers or clients. But there isn’t a good ratio between job work and life balance. Maybe in the future there will be. Good pay and it’s weekly. All in all, it’s a good job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RLS Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5

2.5Job security/advancement
  • RLS Care
  • Pay & benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?