RME Consultants

RME Consultants Employee Reviews with Jobs

United Kingdom6 reviews

Supportive and Flexible company

I have been temping for RME Consultants for almost a month now and they are always at the end of the phone when i have any questions (even out of hours). They are always offering supportive advice and I have loved every minute since I started with them.

Flexible but not paid enough

Only paid £6.56 to work in very a chaotic environment. It can also get stressful at times . It’s flexible and you can choose what days you can work and where, but the pay is definitely not worth it and it’s also unfair people a year older are being paid more for the same job

Pros

Flexible and weekly pay

Cons

Pay is not enough

Insights into RME Consultants

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energising work tasks
  • Ability to learn new things

Overworked for little pay

I wasn’t given many hours and some nurseries I got sent to kind of treated me like I was invading their space instead of working for them just felt strange and as if I was an outsider never a part of a team of staff as you get sent around. One time I was in a nursery working my shift and then they just told me to get my stuff and put me in a taxi and sent me to another nursery which was 35 minutes away and I don’t drive and had to find my own way back home, so you are not really treated as a person.

Professional and friendly recruitment service

Thank you to the team at RME who helped me find my dream job within a week of meeting with them. Not only was this extremely efficient but the service was professional at all times and I was kept updated at every stage of the process. I would recommend RME to anyone who is looking for a new role

Amazing Recruitment team

Such a lovely team. Great communication, always going above and beyond for you. I will definitely be recommending RME to anyone who looking for work! Thanks for all your help.

A real buzz!

There is no real typical day at RME, one day I can be out doing Business Development, getting to meet our clients and the next I can be meeting with the team for our weekly meetings and training. The Directors at RME are extremely fair, flexible and understanding as long as the job is getting done. They have given me the opportunity to work from home, to fit around family commitments, which has lead me to be extremely self disciplined. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with like minded people that share the shame passion to succeed.

Pros

A great team and the flexibility

Cons

Nothing so far

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RME Consultants. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement