RME Consultants
RME Consultants Employee Review

Amazing Recruitment team

29 July 2019
Such a lovely team. Great communication, always going above and beyond for you. I will definitely be recommending RME to anyone who looking for work! Thanks for all your help.
5.0Job security/advancement
6 September 2019
Same location
Temporary Nursery Assistant (Current Employee) - Oxford
I have been temping for RME Consultants for almost a month now and they are always at the end of the phone when i have any questions (even out of hours). They are always offering supportive advice and I have loved every minute since I started with them.
15 August 2019
Same location
Candidate (Former Employee) - Oxford, Oxfordshire
Thank you to the team at RME who helped me find my dream job within a week of meeting with them. Not only was this extremely efficient but the service was professional at all times and I was kept updated at every stage of the process. I would recommend RME to anyone who is looking for a new role
17 July 2019
Commercial Manager (Current Employee) - Oxfordshire
There is no real typical day at RME, one day I can be out doing Business Development, getting to meet our clients and the next I can be meeting with the team for our weekly meetings and training. The Directors at RME are extremely fair, flexible and understanding as long as the job is getting done. They have given me the opportunity to work from home, to fit around family commitments, which has lead me to be extremely self disciplined. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with like minded people that share the shame passion to succeed.
Pros
A great team and the flexibility
Cons
Nothing so far
  1. Amazing Recruitment team