Robert Half

Robert Half Employee Reviews

United Kingdom58 reviews

Found 58 reviews matching the searchSee all 12,787 reviews

professional service

the service I get is second to none, always aiming to achieve best matches to skillsets, always calling on a regular basis, checking in regularly and giving updates on job applications

Salary and medical insurance could be better. However, the culture and investment into your growth outweighs this. Great positive place to be. Don’t miss out on working happy!

Pros

Flexibility and career progression

Cons

Salary and benefits

Insights into Robert Half

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Ability to learn new things

So helpful and friendly

The recruitment team at RH couldn't have done anything more for me in regards to interviews, advice and helping me to get a job. Very appreciative and grateful for what the company has done for me.

Terrible culture

If you want a stressful life with high targets and micro managing this is the company for you. Also, the culture is awful and diversity and inclusion they speak a lot about but there isn't diversity at all.

Fun and productive

I used to work for Robert Half and I met some great people! The senior managers are so humble and lovely. But the last person managing my last role wasn't too great! Overall great and wouldn't forget them. Thank you x

Lovely company

I loved working here, the company culture and staff are awesome. Would definitely recommend as a place to work. The staff are so friendly and approachable at all levels

Pros

Happy work place

Great

Really good place to work with cool people but can be very inflexible when it comes to contractors. Management are supportive and you do get a good variety of projects.

Productive and fun workplace

Great company to work for with nice career progression opportunities. They have a nice culture and drive for growth. Training and people are great too.

Good Company

It is a temping agency they are good with finding work for you and the people are friendly and helpful. also help you make sure you are happy in your work placement and if any problems they will help

Not as good as they used to be

Used to be OK now the usual problems associated with an agency advertising roles that don't exist, wrong Salary confirmed referring for unsuitable roles etc. just want to get you into any job to get paid don't care about candidates

stay away

its stressful, the premises where so dusty that everyone sneezed all of the time because no cleaner ever came to clean the offices of the normal mortals. the managers were bullies and treated everyone like excrement, only they knew what life and everybody's job was all about. bullying seems to be the high culture of this god forsaken hellish place... do yourself a favour, look elsewhere!

Learning , Fun and bit slow paced

the job is good you get a good amount of experience, people are also nice and helpful, but I think they pay little less as it is just paid and no other benefits other than pension scheme 20 holidays and a day off for birthday. people here give unnecessary attention to petty issues, like your formal should formal enough to wear!! and they have no fun activity, you just come work and go and come back again and do the same, lots of old staff which are not flexible to change .office overall interior is pathetic ,Reception sofa is so dirty, Canteen you won't feel like sitting and eating its very small and very old-styled with all the stool covers having lots of stains of liquid etc.that brings you little bit down as you have to work in there every day. but good for joiners' career graph.

Not Forthcoming

The company atmosphere was unprofessional, focused on younger staff. I had a fall in which I only asked for medical & since then I was treated badly & dismissed without cause.

take advantage

enjoyed the job and went over and above for customers, had customers for only 20 years, had changed of Managers often and always adapted to the change

Bad Line Managemanet

Taught me good work ethic and gave me confidence to take my skills into other roles. Line management was not good as had around 5 reviews with my line manager in my whole time there

Amazing

RH are a really great company to represent you if you are looking for a role. They have the best connections to help you develop and grow in your career, big companies offering progression and small companies to develop you. And I have only just found out they are a very very old old organisation established in 1948. So they have been in the industry for a long time. I like these guys, they are just superb and efficient.

Pros

Efficient. You will not be sat at home with nothing or doing a massive job hunt.

Cons

none. They are like a friend for life.

Horriable experience

poor management, my manager clearly didnt care about my experience there, terrible time commuting didnt enjoy working there at all and office culture was not a match

Excellent Culture - Horrible Work Life Balance

Overall RH has an incredible culture and generally i'd say you'll love the team etc however for many the targets are unreasonable. The management are for the most part really good - definitely recommend working with the likes of Tech Temp or Financial Services. That's where the money is!

Pros

work culture

They are very organised

of course, depends on who leads you but they are definitely fast, organized and have many job offers from many clients. working with them it was a pleasant experience

Great company to work with

The people who look after your profile are great, very professional which always give you plenty opportunities to chose from and negotiate a good rate.

Pros

Always look after you very well

Cons

Good place but only for the select few

Good company, with good values, very different to most other staffing companies RH are above the rest in class and professionalism, however the work life balance is terrible the company hasn't moved with the times and the bonus scheme for rookies isn't very good.

Pros

Reputable Company, Huge Global Presence, Good Brand

Cons

Long Hours, Poor Rookie Bonus Structure

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Half. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.1 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement