Robert Walters

Robert Walters Reviews

United Kingdom23 reviews

Stressful

Very stressful & because i was on temporary i did not get paid for any overtime. Thought i worked over time every 3-4 days (even had to stay till 9-10pm at times).

Collaborative and looked after

I can't fault the business at all... from the management, financially, culture, it's all very good. I feel like they invest in you as much as possible to give you the best chance of succeeding which across the floor, people are doing and more.

Inclusive and high performing workplace

Managers really support the team, well respected recruitment firm which opens doors, flexibility and benefits have improved dramatically over past couple of years

Enjoyable and rewarding environment

Offers great training from week 1 to get you up and running. Excellent opportunities to grow and be successful in your career. Flexible environment, accommodating to personal circumstance

Collaborative Culture

Robert Walters is a collaborative, rewarding organisation that promotes a team focus and ensuring candidates and clients are well looked after.Robert Walters offer a great progression plan for its employees with a clear structure and a supportive training function to help one grow.

Great Company

Really great workplace and office environment. Great teamwork and communication between colleagues. Lots of opportunities for development in the company.

Nice feel when you walk into the office and very welcoming

Robert Walters is a great company to work for. Very relaxed but very corporate. when working on reception you get a uniform so everyone looks professional

Pros

1 hour lunches & team nights outs

Nice environment

Nice environment, great line manager, not many opportunities to grow. Dealing with an internal application called Talent Source, similar to SAP's Fieldglass. SQL.

ok

It's a good place to work and progress. Great colleagues and company culture but real push towards work - life balance would be something I'd appreciate.

fun environment

good training good management good benefits good rewards nice office good culture great support network inthe teams and with the mentorship programme

Work hard and play hard

Long working hours which are sometimes not rewarded financially or verbally.

Pros

Relaxed working environment

Cons

Long hours, very short term planning

Pushy salesmen

Felt like I was being interviewed by Robert Walters for jobs, NOT the prospective employers! Guys were very pushy and made me feel extremely uncomfortable....I felt they were desperate for results from their candidates, perhaps they were under pressure themselves to perform and reach their company standards. I would definitely not recommend Robert Walters unless you are happy to be thoroughly grilled by their pushy salesmen at the initial interview. Needless to say I was unsuccessful with my job applications through them.

They dont care about once your on assignment

I have worked for them twice on assignment. Once i was on the job they didnt care about me. I had to.chance up why they company did not send management the link to authorise my timesheet therefore leaving me unpaid over the Christmas period. Whilst on assignment they sent candidates in for the role i was doing which was going permanent and they didnt even call me to tell me i called them to ask what was going on. I understand that the company only wanted me for a couple weeks but this should of been made clear from the start i would of taken the job anyway

Pros

Good pay

Cons

Untrustworthy

Great company to work for.

Always supportive and offer training when needed. Not too KPI focused and autonomy to work and run your own desk. Management are always there to help and give advise. Great company and team environment.

Excellent workplace amazing opportunities

Working at Robert Walters was brilliant and I was able to develop on my skills and build myself within the company. It was a friendly environment and had very supportive colleagues within the company.

Reliable agency

Good salary, always paid on time but a company I worked for it wasn't that good. They sack me without any feedback or previous review, not giving specified reason

Pros

Flexible hours

review

Learning how the temporary staff were being processed and being paid. Huge department to manage as well as how the output was checked and whether it was correctly processed.

Pros

no pros

Cons

incorrect output

Great company, no career development

Tedious role, job duties are limited with no room for growth or development. Good management and great colleagues. Hardest part of the job is the role is stagnant, no progression or development. Most enjoyable part of the job is working in a fantastic team with a great manager.

Productive and professional

Great company to work for. would recommend working for large recruitment company.

Robert Walters

Robert Walters are one of the market leading Specialist Professional Recruitment Consultancies with a global presence and local specialism. Focussing on the South East market, I recruit Procurement & Supply Chain Professionals within all market sectors from family manufacturing to blue chip FMCG. Supporting both interim and permanent recruitment the team have a proven consultative approach to support both Direct and Indirect Procurement and all aspects of the Supply Chain from mid to exec level management. • Offering tailored recruitment solutions to work in partnership with clients. • Consultative approach to recruitment with a strong industry knowledge within the Supply Chain and Procurement markets

good agency... need to make it happen

not a bad place to work.. You need to make things happen yourself. Don't expect a great deal of mentoring.

Pros

a good brand..

Cons

it's up to you

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Robert Walters. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement