Roc Search

Roc Search Pay & benefits reviews

From the people and benefits all the way to the day to day job, Roc Search is an incredible place to work. The energy in the office and their amazing work environment makes it a pleasure to get up in the morning - I'm not a morning person! I work alongside some really inspiring individuals and feel like I'm a valuable part of the wider picture.
Pros
Great team, inspiring people, amazing benefits, energetic environment, state of the art offices
Cons
Fast-paced nature can be stressful at times
A fantastic company with great people. Open and honest, I loved my time there. Superb benefits and great rewards are available for those willing to work hard.
fun workplace - but you MUST work hard whilst playing hard, its not a breeze and its a very fast moving agency. there are a lot of benefits, like holiday incentives, commission, training within the company but as is it a fast moving, big agency there wasn't as much support as i needed.
Pros
incentives
Cons
long hours, fast moving
Engineering recruitment consultant. -Generating new business -Understanding candidate and clients needs -Arranging meetings and attending meeting with clients -Selling the benefits of our services to both candidates and clients