Rossendales Ltd
View all Rossendales Ltd reviews

Rossendales Ltd

Rossendales Ltd Employee Review

Positive and motivational workplace

Rossendales has a fair opportunity of growth, offers support mechanisms and has an in house training and development team. The most enjoyable part of the job is the down to earth, friendly collegues that you have the privelage of working with. The hardest part of the job is hearing heart felt situations of vulnerable customers.

Pros

fair wages

Cons

shifts

3.0Job security/advancement

Horrendous

I have never disliked a job as much as I did there. The stress of what the role involved. Debt collection and enforcement was definitely not what I had in mind when I took on the job I was told it was customer service. Absolutely not. As soon as you fall below the expectations they require your out of a job. Never again would I work in that kind environment.
Same location

Bad place to work

They don’t care about you all they care about is targets they don’t care if you’re ill or dying they expect you to be in work. They terminated my contract because I was off work for 1 week due to being in hospital.

Enjoyed every minute great management and peaple to work with

Great management and peaple on the ground to work with always helpful and respond to any questions paperwork easy to follow and procedures to paperwork always available and at hand

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rossendales Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement