Rossendales Ltd
View all Rossendales Ltd reviews

Rossendales Ltd

Rossendales Ltd Employee Review

Starting from an EA1 within 7 months was fast tracked to EA2, working from NR1 to NR33 , certificated until November 2017. Good company to work for, Marstons bought out Rossendales 2014 introducing iPads, body worm cameras and a plethora of new technology.

Pros

Self employed

Cons

Introduction of new company created a divide

5.0Job security/advancement

Horrendous

I have never disliked a job as much as I did there. The stress of what the role involved. Debt collection and enforcement was definitely not what I had in mind when I took on the job I was told it was customer service. Absolutely not. As soon as you fall below the expectations they require your out of a job. Never again would I work in that kind environment.

Bad place to work

They don’t care about you all they care about is targets they don’t care if you’re ill or dying they expect you to be in work. They terminated my contract because I was off work for 1 week due to being in hospital.

Enjoyed every minute great management and peaple to work with

Great management and peaple on the ground to work with always helpful and respond to any questions paperwork easy to follow and procedures to paperwork always available and at hand

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rossendales Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement

Rossendales Ltd Reviews by Location

• Rossendales Ltd
  • Through nine years having been with them I have executed all types of debt and progressed well. Even training new agents.