Rossendales Ltd

Rossendales Ltd Employee Reviews

job is a job

If you face doesnt fit you dont move on. changes constantly, moving goalposts for bonus. treats customers better than staff. alot of abuse on the phone.

Horrendous

I have never disliked a job as much as I did there. The stress of what the role involved. Debt collection and enforcement was definitely not what I had in mind when I took on the job I was told it was customer service. Absolutely not. As soon as you fall below the expectations they require your out of a job. Never again would I work in that kind environment.

Bad place to work

They don’t care about you all they care about is targets they don’t care if you’re ill or dying they expect you to be in work. They terminated my contract because I was off work for 1 week due to being in hospital.

Enjoyed every minute great management and peaple to work with

Great management and peaple on the ground to work with always helpful and respond to any questions paperwork easy to follow and procedures to paperwork always available and at hand

Positive and motivational workplace

Rossendales has a fair opportunity of growth, offers support mechanisms and has an in house training and development team. The most enjoyable part of the job is the down to earth, friendly collegues that you have the privelage of working with. The hardest part of the job is hearing heart felt situations of vulnerable customers.

Pros

fair wages

Cons

shifts

relaxed

it is a relaxed environment where you feel you can always ask for help or extra training if needed. It is targeted job however you dont feel pressure to meet targets

Through nine years having been with them I have executed all types of debt and progressed well. Even training new agents.

Starting from an EA1 within 7 months was fast tracked to EA2, working from NR1 to NR33 , certificated until November 2017. Good company to work for, Marstons bought out Rossendales 2014 introducing iPads, body worm cameras and a plethora of new technology.

Pros

Self employed

Cons

Introduction of new company created a divide

Productive and exciting

Was a very demanding but rewarding experience. Where physical demands were paramount

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rossendales Ltd?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rossendales Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.0Job security/advancement