Rossi Security

Rossi Security Employee Reviews

United Kingdom20 reviews

Great working with this company

Felt valued, gave support when required, but sometimes supervisors gave non support, if your requirements change due to circumstances ? Very difficult to get time off unless booked well in advance

Pros

Good core values

Cons

Long standing on feet, normally on hard surfaces.

Between colleagues

As zero hours contract, simply is not secure job is waste of time .Go for permanent jobs and granted hours much better. People can do it as extrat no more.

Pros

Cons

6 to 12 hours

Insights into Rossi Security

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Ability to learn new things

Good environment

Rossi is a great company to work for, the management are easy going and if you want to work extra hours the work is available. I enjoyed my 5 years with them

Pros

Easy office environment, relaxed

Very good

I very excited work at this company, very good staff, friendly atmosphere. Very good location for work Interesting job,communication , every day get more experience .

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Everything good

Productive work place

I liked working in Rossi I learned lots of things for Luxary Retail the management was good understanding the overoll experience working in this company is good

Pros

Enough work

Luxury retail officer

Great teamwork. I recommend it. Feel free to work with them. Easy applied job. You should try this company become they are reliable and hard working ..

Friendly environment

Good company to work with and they always look after their guards and we are always up to date with training where ever we work in retail store,we get enough information to carry on our shifts tasks.

I’ll recommend Rossi Security

I am happy to work for Rossi Security because: I work in a friendly environment. I know what is my job, what I have to do and what I will earn. I work in the famous area in London in Luxury retail. The job is not easy but it is very responsible. The Management takes care about my questions and needs. They are my friends. I can trust and advise about anything.

Busy Environmen

The job itself is really nice as meeting so many people and able to create great contacts. The officers are good people in general but management is not treating them well which is reason many of the officers not to stay for long with the company. Lots of empty promises and not fair rates for the job which is required to do.

Pros

Breaks are not payed

Cons

Late hours

Great people

It was never a viable option as a career unfortunately, due to the long hours and *relatively* low pay. The management team, from the owner of the company right the way down, however, are all amazing. They understand what it means to work security and really do anything to take care of their staff. The other guards are mainly great too, and if you work there for over 6 months or so it really does start to feel like a little family.

Pros

People

Cons

Long hours, salary

experience

I gained more experience on this field,specialy on the malls dealing with shoplifters,fire alarm etc.I also a lot of experience on the retail,hosting and more other

Good company

At the times I was working there it was what it is the truth is that if you need to help out they will help you but the moment there's no shifts unfortunately there no shifts no idea how busy they get now.

Positive

Amazing employer with good career progression options. The job was exciting and offered a lot to be learnt. The managers were very friendly and always looking to help the team. Highly recommend the company to anyone looking for a new and fun working environment.

exelent environment

An opportunity to work in a highly luxury retail brand's. A pleasure of benefiting from a Door Supervisor license . Enjoyable , smart , focus and positive outlook policy. A desire of presenting myself in a smart way.

Flexible and relaxed company to work

Great com pay to work for if you are looking for flexibility. You do get to work in great brands which definitely open doors for you to work anywhere because you develop great costumer services skills.

Next Level !

Rossi gave me the Chance to make a Impact in the Luxury Security Industry.I Learnt a Lot in my Time with the Company,Working for Rossi was a Honour,im Proud to have been in the Team,in Rossi's Rise to the Top..

Pros

If you have Ability, you will get a Chance to Progress

Cons

Zero

Avoid them !!!!!!!

Horrible company always problems with them , i worked for luxury shop in Bicester village and i have to say Never again to all people ! Please Avoid ROSSI Shi* Security

Pros

nothing

Cons

long hours, no respect

it is ok

security job in a high-profile environment.. on site colleagues are friendly good team work It is a tiring job, involving a lot of standing at one point of the area to observe.

Pros

friendly staff

Cons

not providing uniform

rewarding job

Usually an early start with me doing a daily routine check on all fire exits, fire extinguishers, all security equipment's, and made sure that every items were counted and checked for tags. My usual position is at the entrance of the store, meeting and greeting customers and making sure they all adhere to shop policies while enjoying a first class shopping experience. Working with Rossi has helped me developed exceptional customer service skills, especially dealing with the rich and famous, but also a rich blend of cultural variables which so often typifies luxury retail outlets. The daily use of security equipment's enhanced my knowledge and skills. The company is endowed with a visionary leader whose pragmatic approach to the security industry, coupled with a dedicated team of administrators has propelled the company to an elite status in the security Industry. My co-workers are likeminded people who share two things in common- professionalism and efficiency. The hardest part of the job to stay focus when business is very quiet and the most enjoyable part of the job is when I finished a days work without any incidents.

Pros

Flexable breaks

Cons

Having to Stay after closing

Contrôleur qualité & chargé de conformité

Mission : participation à mise en place d’un nouveau concept pour l’obtention d’une accréditation gouvernementale de Qualité. Avant-projet, évaluer la performance des agents, contrôle qualité, suivi satisfaction clients, legislation, rapports d’activités.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rossi Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Rossi Security with

Rossi Security reviews by location

Learn about Rossi Security in popular locations

• Rossi Security
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?