Rouse Landscape

Rouse Landscape Employee Reviews

United Kingdom5 reviews

Work

Rouse landscapes is a very organised and relaxed place to work. I've been at rouse for almost 4 years now and it's been an absolute pleasure to work for this company.

Pros

Since working here I’ve learned a lot and you get rewarded for the hard work and always has work on he is very organised and you always know what’s goin on

Pros

Friday beers pay rises

A passing Job

Wages are terrible and you get paid for a lot less hours than your told before you start. Not one person who works there has a good thing to say about it. Long hours and hard graft for not much reward.

Pros

You get a beer on a Friday

Cons

Needs to get realistic with what they pay if they want to keep staff.

Supportive and relaxed place to work.

Every day is different working here and I enjoy the variety, at times it does get busy but there is a lot of understanding by management and suggestions how to diffuse the workload,Management is committed to staff development and is very approachable, and is quick to acknowledge and reward a job well done. The hardest part of the job is learning the technical details in an industry of which I had no previous knowledge, but I know it's always ok to ask for help.The thing I enjoy most is following the progress of and seeing the end results of the stunning garden designs.

Pros

Flexibiity

Cons

Working alone

Steady and consistent full time work throughout the seasons & never even asked to work past 4:30. Weekend work if we request it but never forced. Good set up with professional tools, uniform, toilets on every site, etc. Top quality jobs, with always something different. Hard working teams, but it’s a hard job. Other 1 star review is obviously a disgruntled ex employee attempting to damage their reputation. Not a true reflection of Rouse Landscape.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Rouse Landscape. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Rouse Landscape Reviews by Location

• Rouse Landscape
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?