Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University NHS Trust

Royal Liverpool and Broadgreen University NHS Trust Employee Reviews

Lovely staff and patients very rewarding job to have long hours but very rewarding
Pros
Rewarding
Cons
I would recommend working here to my friends I love my job very much it is fast paced and rewarding. And have to do 4 days a mth due to finishing now at 8pm xx
Pros
Enhancements
Horrific bullying culture in IT. Inept managers who have no idea of the work being performed underneath them or the requirements needed to complete it. This culture only seems localised to IT and does not seem to be a trust wide malady.
Pros
Easy to get to
Cons
Bad senior management
Used to work for the Liverpool Dental Hospital & the management were so unorganised. The job scale was Grade 2 but it was actually a Grade 3 (beware).
Pros
N/a
Cons
Stressful and tiring
Good place to work. Great salary sacrifice benefits to all staff including cars, homelectronics for example TV, Xbox & Hairdryers. Excellent teams at the trust.
Good enviornent to work in Teaching hospital Large department with a big emphasis on CPD Hugely influential in the earlier formative stages of my career Good place to gain experience
The role is innovative, I have implemented new ways of working to improve patient care. The team I work alongside are supportive and I enjoy working as part of the team.
Pros
Good team work
Cons
Long travel
Worked here for over 10 years and have throughly enjoyed it. Worked with a great team and brilliant manager. I have learnt a lot since working here, I have also developed skills that I did not have before my employment there.
A demanding place with positive culture - excellent staff committed to service delivery during a period of great change over a period of time
Pros
fast paced change
Cons
a busy general icu. well organised and high quality of care delivered . professional development encouraged. Standards and procedures done according to national guidelines.
No comments, Big company, However very poor management and organisation in my working place. Short staffing level at all the time.
My role is a key role providing high level support to the Deputy Director of Finance (Deputy DoF) to ensure that their duties and responsibilities are discharged efficiently.My role involves planning, supporting, facilitating and monitoring a full range of objectives and projects on behalf of the Deputy DoF and necessitates the working at all times with discretion and initiative, respecting confidentiality of information.In addition, I am expected to ensure all objectives of the post are fulfilled often working to tight deadlines, and when necessary, taking prompt corrective actions as appropriate to ensure that all objectives are achieved in a timely manner.I participate in motivating our team to work together in the most efficient manner and I consistently acknowledge and appreciate each team member's contributions.
Pros
free lunch