Royal Pharmaceutical Society
Royal Pharmaceutical Society Employee Review

good

25 December 2019
relaxed and friendly staff good communication spacious office space multicultural work enviroment ...... ................................inclusive mu
4.0Job security/advancement
2 September 2019
Production Editor (Former Employee) - London
I enjoyed my short time at the RPS and learned some new skills such as using a CMS and picture reseach as well as opportunities to use Illustrator. However, there does not seem to be much of a social culture as in Friday or pay day drinks and the location doe mean that places to buy lunch are limited. The staff canteen provides an option but the food is not very good and the very basic kitchen only offers instant coffee! had to buy my own filter coffee and bring in a cafetiere.
Pros
Staff canteen
Cons
Food isn't that good
22 March 2019
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) - London
I have learned a lot during my time at the Royal Pharmaceutical Society, but feel there is not a role for me to progress into. Leadership, support and guidance can be lacking and inconsistent. Work life balance is very good in terms of hours and annual leave, but can be a stressful organisation to work for.
Pros
5 weeks holiday
Cons
Poor career development opportunities
8 October 2015
Production & Design Assistant (Former Employee) - London
A very interesting place to work. Co-workers were lovely, management OK, most enjoyable part of the job was the variety.
Pros
Good pension