Royal Pharmaceutical Society

Royal Pharmaceutical Society Employee Reviews in London

I enjoyed my short time at the RPS and learned some new skills such as using a CMS and picture reseach as well as opportunities to use Illustrator. However, there does not seem to be much of a social culture as in Friday or pay day drinks and the location doe mean that places to buy lunch are limited. The staff canteen provides an option but the food is not very good and the very basic kitchen only offers instant coffee! had to buy my own filter coffee and bring in a cafetiere.
Pros
Staff canteen
Cons
Food isn't that good
relaxed and friendly staff good communication spacious office space multicultural work enviroment ...... ................................inclusive mu
I have learned a lot during my time at the Royal Pharmaceutical Society, but feel there is not a role for me to progress into. Leadership, support and guidance can be lacking and inconsistent. Work life balance is very good in terms of hours and annual leave, but can be a stressful organisation to work for.
Pros
5 weeks holiday
Cons
Poor career development opportunities
A very interesting place to work. Co-workers were lovely, management OK, most enjoyable part of the job was the variety.
Pros
Good pension
Cons
• Extract and analyse data from internal and external systems to produce market and product analysis for the development and reporting of strategic and operational plans. • Measure key therapeutic areas and products and undertake development of market models for forecasting, scenario planning, competitor launch assessment and evaluation of new product opportunities. • Monitoring of performance of products through management of KPI's and other business information to support the global business unit. • Ensuring appropriate cycle reporting of market and performance analysis that will inform and create competitive advantage for the business.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Royal Pharmaceutical Society?