Royal Star & Garter
Happiness score is 65 out of 100
View all Royal Star & Garter reviews

Royal Star & Garter

Royal Star & Garter Employee Review

Productive, energised and exciting care home

Since starting to work for this care home management have always been supportive, and staff in general have been friendly. Management have gone out of their way to offer staff extra working hours to support their financial needs in this time of rising cost of living. Under the difficult working conditions of COVID and illness they have bent over backwards to accommodate staff needs without neglecting residents. I highly recommend working for this care home.

Pros

competitive salaries, management support

Cons

nothing comes to mind

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Same location

A beautiful and supportive place to work for

I find the Royal Star and Garter in High Wycombe such a beautiful place to work for.I always receive plenty of support and encouragement.I feel a sense of purpose and satisfaction, which allows me to feel happy with where I work and I can see, that working here makes a real difference to residents, who live here.My training needs are always seen to, which enables me to progress in my nursing career.I would recommend this place to anyone, who wishes to work for a supportive place with a pleasant and beautiful environment.

Pros

See above

Cons

Unable to think of any
Same location

Good place to work with supportive management

A friendly, modern workplace with supportive colleagues and management. The best care home I have ever worked in with many benefits for the employees.

Pros

Friendly environment, Supportive management

Unsupportive managers.

Managers are very unsupportive. You feel uneasy approaching them. All managers, directors, HR etc are all very friendly so if you report one, the others will know. Managers don’t know staff well or even who’s on shift (calling staff to cover when they’re already in the building!) always short staff, more agency staff than ever. Always promising more care staff but nothing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Royal Star & Garter. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Royal Star & Garter with

Learn about Royal Star & Garter in popular locations

• Royal Star & Garter
  • Productive, energised and exciting care home