RSR

RSR Employee Reviews

Relaxed atmosphere but limited progression

Easy-going and relaxed working atmosphere but limited chance of progression and pay/packages are below normal. No bonuses or private health cover and only 20 days holiday as standard.

Sales environmnet with constant competitions

This is a good place to work if you're a very competitive, money driven sales person. They focus on money and constantly change targets too. My manager was unprofessional and made it very uncomfortable - however not all are like that.

Pros

Good commision if you meet targets.

Cons

Long hrs, hgih expectation, KPI's are through the roof.

it was good time

I like the management office, Electrician and all workers in that construction site .We was install very heavy armed cable and to hay roof so it was scary.

Great professional and a good laugh!

This is a business which specialises in selling motor sport merchandise at motor sporting events around Europe. This opportunity has meant that I have gained a lot of experience which I can apply to any job role. I have learnt many retail skills such as stock replenishment, working the tills and PDQ machines, and high levels of customer service, up-selling and constantly attracting customers into the stall. Co-workers we're a laugh and the manager was really nice. the most enjoyable bit wast raveling and seeing the Formular1 races for free. hardest part was sleeping on the floor in a sleeping bagf or some shows when we we're away from hotels.

Pros

travel/food covered by the boss!

Cons

long day work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RSR. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement