rsw

rsw Employee Reviews

Fast job placement

Very friendly staff, remember you you aren’t just another number. Placements quite often same day so you know you shall have work if one placement ends

Pros

Quick job placement, can lead to full time job

Cons

Wages tend to be at lower end.

Bad agency with liars for staff.

Have lied about various aspects of work from not having any to wages to sending drivers for warehouse work. I wouldn't advise any one to line their pockets or listen to their lies.

Pros

Not a single one.

Cons

Selfish staff who will lie and mess ya wages up.

Not at all helpful

Sadly, this business did nothing for me. I would not recommend them to others and they are aware of my stance, for what that matters? No regularity in work or position.

Pros

Cons

No regular work, and jobs given were rubbish

Employment agency

They are a convenient company to work for. Rates of pay were not the greatest hence looking for other employment. Also, they were not getting me enough work so I could earn a decent living

An agency

Work was ok but not always fully advised of the conditions, requirements and - most importantly - the pay rate at the offered jobs.

Pros

Work when you want, pretty good variety of places

Cons

Not a great pay rate, not guaranteed work

Learned a lot.

It was hard to begin with but got easier and interesting because staff were supportive.It was a new experience working with children and young people with challenges because i had been a teacher .The hardest part of the job was communication with the young people but once i learned some Makaton and basic signing this became a thing of the past.Working at RSDCM was a joy because i felt i was making a difference in their lives.

Pros

we had parties eg christmas parties.

Cons

we worked long shifts.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at rsw. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.2Job security/advancement

rsw Reviews by Location

• rsw
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?