Rubicon People Partnership

Rubicon People Partnership Employee Reviews

I worked doing carpentry for them at rollalong quite a few years ago and never had a problem with them. They did not have so many construction based contracts when i last tried to find work with them but they still managed to offer me other work this was at the start of the first lockdown when there was not much work about. Good staff
During the 2.5 years spent at Rubicon, I can honestly say I loved every aspect of it. From the role itself to my work colleagues, there isn't a single thing I'd change. Thank you Rubicon for all the expertise you have taught me about Recruitment, and making those 2 years the most enjoyable, engaging and exciting 2 years in my career.
Not very well paid at all however was very quick to get me a job when i needed on multiple occasions so they are very reliable however the wages they offer arent good.
When I was out of work rubicon did everything they could to make sure I was still in work and progressing they was Amazing, the only Draw back would be pay however with agency work it tends to be that way anyway
Since starting at Rubicon in January 2018, i've felt more at home than anywhere i've previously worked. Starting in the company as a Recruitment Coordinator, i progressed into the marketing department where i've had the opportunity to study towards my CIM and learn new skills to build around a digital marketing career. I look forward to work each day and can honestly say i've never felt that Sunday feeling of dread. I look forward to developing further within my role at Rubicon!
Absolutely amazing company to work for! I started as a Social Media Intern a week ago and it's given me a real insight on how hardworking everyone really is! They have changed so many lives by placing people in their dream job and they're are all such lovely people. They make you feel so valued and demonstrate a high level of professionalism and customer service! If you're currently trying to find a new job and not sure where to start, Rubicon is where to go!
Pros
Free fruit, tea & coffee
Cons
I joined Rubicon in May this year and from my first day I can honestly say the company atmosphere was warm and professional. My favourite thing about Rubicon is the people, everyone is genuine and very hardworking with a passion for what they do.
I started around a week ago as a Social Media Coordinator for my placement year.. and I can say it's been absolutely incredible! Everyone is so welcoming and have helped me settle in really well. Every day is different and I have learnt a lot even in the first few days. It's genuinely exciting to come into work everyday and see my Rubicon family!
Pros
Training sessions, free fruit and beverages
Cons
I've been at Rubicon for over 5 years now and they are without a doubt the best company I've ever worked for. No where else have I felt so encouraged and supported to develop both personally and professionally. They are a company that really care about their employees and they go to great lengths to provide us with all the tools we need to succeed and be happy. From regular group training sessions to workshops, mentoring, team building events and desk coaching the list goes on and on. It really is a great place to work and because we are all so happy we want to make our clients and candidates happy too.
Pros
Free lunches, breakfasts, great Xmas party, pension, health insurance, too many list
Cons
After starting my recruitment career five years ago, I left after 18 months to relocate. 3.5 years later I found myself moving back to the area and was only ever going to consider Rubicon after enjoying my first stint here. Three months in and I'm glad I made the decision to return.
My experience with Rubicon began 2 years ago when I'd just returned from travelling and was unsure as to what avenue I wanted to take in my next career step. After meeting a number of different Rubicon consultants one afternoon, I was immediately placed into a 3 week temp assignment starting the very next day. From there I was then offered further temp work internally within Rubicon to help with their Reception cover, it quickly came apparent that Rubicon was the exact company I was looking for! Having now supported various teams, I'm now settled in the Commercial department as a Recruitment Consultant specialising on the permanent side of the business and I couldn't be happier! Rubicon hold a great team of people who really care about what they do and i'm so proud to be part of it all.
Pros
Learning and development, culture, the people, support
Cons
There aren't any!
Rubicon is a great company to work for. Having joined as a recruitment co-ordinator with no previous experience I was quite daunted to begin with - however from my very first day the team made me feel so welcome, I was given great training and managers were extremely supportive. Rubicon provides a great working environment and the company culture is unique - they really do live by their core values and thrive on changing peoples working lives for the better.
Joining Rubicon was the best decision I have made! We truly live by our core values and everyone is working smart towards a common purpose-changing people’s working lives for the better. Coming to work feels like arriving to a very good party with quality people where you like everyone and you genuinely feel like home. If you decide to join Rubicon you will soon realise it’s a very rewarding career path and you actually get what you put in!
Pros
Everything and everyone!
I have worked for Rubicon for just over 2 months now and can honestly say this is the best company i have ever worked for. They have great communication, enthusiastic managers and really look after their employees. They make it their mission to find the right roles for the right people. The hardest part of my working week are the tight deadlines, but this is also the most enjoyable part as there is a real sense of accomplishment and teamwork when you have completed your tasks.
Pros
Involved managers, culture, quarterly team/staff events, quarterly salary reviews.
Since starting at Rubicon in September 2016, I had no previous experience within Recruitment - it was all extremely new to me and a bit daunting. Here I am 2 and a bit years later, being given the opportunity and training to become a Recruitment Consultant. The support and encouragement you receive from everyone here at Rubicon is outstanding. Everyone works together as a Team, not working towards individual targets but all combined. Rubicon was the best career decision I ever made and they have given me the skills and confidence to achieve more than I ever believed I could. Thank you Rubicon!
Pros
Family Culture, High Staff Retention, Flexible Lunch Breaks
Cons
I genuinely cannot think of any!
Before working at Rubicon, I had never worked within recruitment before, so naturally I was worried about starting my new career within something new. After my first day I knew instantly that there was literally no need to worry, everyone welcomed me and made me feel at home straight away. Whilst going through my training nothing is ever to much hassle, everyone is so friendly and willing to help. The amount of support at Rubicon is unreal, you never feel alone. If you are not sure about something and you need help, you know you can just ask and you will get someones full attention to help guide you through. I have settled in so well, this is literally the best decision I have ever made, I actually look forward to coming in to work each day. Every day is a new day, you are never clock watching and never bored. I really couldn't think of a better place to work, and I know already that this will be my place of work for years to come.
Pros
There are so many pros it is literally hard to list them all down, this is such a fantastic company, and it literally the best move I have ever made.
Cons
I can't think of any.
Having started at the company over thirteen years ago, I've had the pleasure of seeing the company grow significantly. With a genuine love for what we do and a passion for improving people's lives through finding them better opportunities, the best thing about working for Rubicon is the buzz and positive energy as soon as you walk through the door.
I started at Rubicon back in June 2016 and have honestly not looked back since. I genuinely love recruitment however the best thing about working for Rubicon is the people. I've never known a company to have such a fantastic culture - I never dread coming into work or have that 'Sunday night' feeling. I've had the opportunity to progress within my career at Rubicon as they like to invest and develop their employees.
A well thought out and supportive place to work. Everyone who works here is so welcoming and supportive of one another. Our team are always pushing one another and looking to help grow one another also. I haven't worked in a place quite like it.
Pros
Fantastic team, structure and facilities
Cons
I’ve been working for Rubicon for the past 2 years and it feels like I've been here forever. From day 1, I was made to feel part of the Rubicon family and the culture is second to none, from quarterly company meetings, team nights out to team building days… the list goes on. Having come from another Recruitment Agency, it’s clear to see how professional Rubicon is, with a fantastic working environment, offering lots of internal and external training to develop staff. It’s great to work for a company with an MD who has sincere passion about the welfare of his employees and partners alike.
Pros
Great working environment, supportive management team, amazing employees
Cons
There really isn't any!
Rubicon is a great place to work with a really unique culture. We're one big Family genuinely focused on "changing people's working lives for the better". Personal development is a top priority, with so many great examples of progression across the business. Our working environment is amazing and we arrange regular team building events and socials. 2019 is full of exciting expansion plans including a new recruitment centre in Bournemouth.