Rudy's

Rudy's Employee Reviews

good management and flexible hours and nice employees great food it was a basic job as a cashier you get to help others with a big smile and a great attitude
This is the craziest company to work for they don’t about you. Cursing at drivers. You dont a life. Don’t respect your beliefs. Minimize your life. They don’t follow the law. Drivers working 16 hours a day. They don’t pay hourly. This is a total disaster.
Looking back I realize that the work was easier than it felt at the time, but I had never worked in retail before then. I worked hard to try and get all the work done in a timely manner.
Pros
Had a job
Cons
Was fired
All Rudy's in the Austin area are run by a management team called K&N. They have created an amazing thing. Rudy's all around is a great place to work. If you don't mind getting a little grease on your elbows the rewards and people relations that come with this job is wonderful. Since working here, it's been hard to find a place that is as good as to work for.
As far as places to work, it is definitely not the worst. The management is alright, some of the managers are better to work with than others. They do try to promote from within so that is nice. Team members are nice but tend form cliques. They make checklists for your position so that is good because they expect you to do a lot. They only pay about $10 ish which isn't that great compared to the amount of work and perfection that they expect from you. The interview is like an hour long, which seems kinda silly considering that you are just working in a BBQ restaurant.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Little to no breaks, super busy weekends, graded on everything
Rudy's is a very enjoyable place to work. Loved the people and the place. I would most definitely work at Rudy's again in the future, given the right circumstances.
Pros
Friendly Co-workers
Cons
chouette collaboration , a du arreter pour cause plus de boulot
Interesting and fun place to work. It taught me alot of new things working here and got me out of my shell a little bit having to shout out orders after the customer tells you them. Great people and helpful management.
Very nice coworkers to be around. Did they're jobs for the most part. The management was nice, they worked with you the best they could. But, there was no job growth that would allow you to advance into a new career.
Cons
No benefits.
When hired I was given the ability to create my own schedule so I could attend school. I enjoyed working for the company before owner sold the company. My manager was very understanding of my school schedule.
Pros
flexable school schedule
Cons
location
A regular day at work as a cashier/clerk at Rudy's gas station started with greeting my fellow employee, clocking in, and double checking the count on my register. I enjoyed a relatively laid back work environment while handling transactions with customers and handling various clean up and stocking tasks. My co-workers were very friendly, and my manager was kind and very thorough in training. I enjoyed the solitary job and the frequently regular customers with their hellos and howdy-do's.
Pros
manageable work hours
Cons
lack of benefits
It's a typical job just depends who your working under just the main boss is not a great person people wise she's rude and don't know how to run her business
Pros
Great manager in tenana tx
I loved working at Rudy's. I made great friends and the work was fun.
Pros
Walk-in clients
Cons
Awesome staff
i enjoyed meeting new peoplemy co-workers were funmy boss was a good boss
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
the pay and no benefits
calm, not a learning job, management was fair,co-workers were easy going, hardest part of the job was getting your pay overall a solid job for the salary. Most enjoyable part was the co-workers good buffet of people.
Pros
good surroundings and free drinks.
Cons
had to pay full price for meals.
very nice to guest, happy and positive making peoples day. Very clean place for people to eat, i was always on time , reliable and covered shifts when needed.
  1. Employee reviews