Rullion
Rullion Employee Review

Awesome Recruiter and Developer of Talent

1 September 2019
Best time at this company having developed myself, my understanding of recruitment as well as what it takes to be successful. Would highly recommend any new recruiters to look at Rullion to nurture you and also deliver a great package.
5.0Job security/advancement
1 November 2019
Consultant (Former Employee) - Altrincham, Greater Manchester
I worked here for 2 years and management changed all the time. Its a very depressing place to work the commission is rubbish. It’s run by a bunch of people that have no idea what they are doing. They also have their favourites - if you are not in that group you are screwed!
8 October 2018
Report Analyst (Current Employee) - Altrincham
I had a really good time working at Rullion and valued my time there and the skills I was able to learn have greatly benefited me in my personal development as an employee.
6 September 2017
Payroll Administration Assistant (Former Employee) - Altrincham
Working at the Head Office of a recruitment agency in the payroll department. Collating & printing of timesheets, holiday forms & new starter details via emails. Checking attachments are in correct formats to enable printing. Transferring timesheets onto computer files to accurately correspond with the appropriate pay period. Sending errors & queries to relevant departments via email.
  1. Awesome Recruiter and Developer of Talent