Rullion
Rullion Employee Review

Great work environment, ambitious company

7 March 2017
Rullion offers a great working environment and lots of opportunities for professional growth. Management is approachable and friendly, and every day is different. It is easy to feel part of the company culture, and the feeling of working towards a shared goal is rewarding. Colleagues are friendly and always willing to help.
4.0Job security/advancement
1 November 2019
Consultant (Former Employee) - Altrincham, Greater Manchester
I worked here for 2 years and management changed all the time. Its a very depressing place to work the commission is rubbish. It’s run by a bunch of people that have no idea what they are doing. They also have their favourites - if you are not in that group you are screwed!
1 September 2019
Same location
Client Engagement Manager, SAAS (Former Employee) - Altrincham, Greater Manchester
Best time at this company having developed myself, my understanding of recruitment as well as what it takes to be successful. Would highly recommend any new recruiters to look at Rullion to nurture you and also deliver a great package.
8 October 2018
Report Analyst (Current Employee) - Altrincham
I had a really good time working at Rullion and valued my time there and the skills I was able to learn have greatly benefited me in my personal development as an employee.
  1. Great work environment, ambitious company