Rullion

Rullion Employee Reviews in Altrincham

I had a really good time working at Rullion and valued my time there and the skills I was able to learn have greatly benefited me in my personal development as an employee.
I worked here for 2 years and management changed all the time. Its a very depressing place to work the commission is rubbish. It’s run by a bunch of people that have no idea what they are doing. They also have their favourites - if you are not in that group you are screwed!
Best time at this company having developed myself, my understanding of recruitment as well as what it takes to be successful. Would highly recommend any new recruiters to look at Rullion to nurture you and also deliver a great package.
Working at the Head Office of a recruitment agency in the payroll department. Collating & printing of timesheets, holiday forms & new starter details via emails. Checking attachments are in correct formats to enable printing. Transferring timesheets onto computer files to accurately correspond with the appropriate pay period. Sending errors & queries to relevant departments via email.
Whilst working for rullion I felt very much part of the team. I really enjoyed my relationship with other members of staff they were all very kind. The wages were great and bonuses at Christmas certainly added to the incentives. There was lots of nights out courtesy of the management. I would recommend anyone working here great office environment managers very approachable plus 1.5 hours for lunch.
Rullion has a great friendly yet ambitious culture. There are fantastic career development opportunities, training programmes and support to get you where you want to be.
Rullion offers a great working environment and lots of opportunities for professional growth. Management is approachable and friendly, and every day is different. It is easy to feel part of the company culture, and the feeling of working towards a shared goal is rewarding. Colleagues are friendly and always willing to help.
I have worked for Rullion for almost 17years, my job role has changed hence being made redundant on Friday December 16th. I have enjoyed working for a friendly and prosperous company. Will be sad to leave.
Pros
Free car parking
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Rullion?