RUNSHAW COLLEGE

RUNSHAW COLLEGE Employee Reviews

United Kingdom16 reviews

good place to work

Enjoyed working at Runshaw College. The progression routes were clear and performance was always evaluated annually. I would recommend the College to anyone

Fantastic place to work. Enjoyable. Professional

A professional environment and pleasant students. Just a thoroughly enjoyable experience of Further Education. Only negative was moving from building to building for some lectures.

Pros

Environment

Cons

Travel

A great place to work everyone is friendly and helpful. On going training is undertaken and encouraged. I only left due to a change in my circumstances.

Excelent place to learn

i did a 2 week training course and the pace / atmosphere was relaxed but thourgh and we as a group completed the course. the course was sponsored by the job centre and a local employer.

Productive and supportive work placement.

I worked at Runshaw College for my teaching placement and it was a fantastic first experience in the world of teaching. The department that i worked in was very supportive and helpful.

Student

I enjoyed my time at Runshaw college, I was there for two years of college and then a further two years of university. I met some top people and the this college helped me achieve the best I could in both my college and university life.

enjoyable, friendly, i learnt new things every day, increased my skills, the culture was very good. the hardest part of the job was getting used to a new system. the most enjoyable part of the job would be the people i worked with

Pros

cafeteria

Cons

hard to get too

Fun

Hard work lack of management communication Lack of safety within such a big college. Good with myself over certain employment time for a change. Bad supervisors

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Hh

Friendly

Typically within my roles working within Runshaw I helped future students look around the college, helped on open days and worked to help organise functions such as the law ball. The college is a very professional and fun environment.

Productivity

I have found out that some of the jobs are very appealing and hard working, however I feel that applying for jobs like this will help me in the near future and help me gain the skills I need for full time employment.

College

As previous said , i worked very hard in college. I was determined to get the highest grade possible. On tough days i kept this thought in mind as i wanted to keep growing. I'm proud of my time at Runshaw.

I had a really great time at Runshaw over the two years because I learnt a lot of skills and new friends. The staff were always friendly and happy to help!

Pros

A lot of free periods

Cons

Long travelling journey

Good

This is a Good Company where you can study and have fun and the toutors are very helpful and evrryoe is a good college to go to i would recomend it to freinds

Runshaw College is a brilliant college to partake in.

Overall, I believe that Runshaw College is a lovely place to be as the teachers are supportive and all the students are kind.

Pros

friendly area

Cons

the coarse i am in is not for me

Good Learning Environment

I attend classes throughout the day from Monday to Wednesday at this college and attend a placement on Thursdays and Fridays. I work with a variety of tutors, pupils and children on my course. The hardest part of the job is moving from placement to placement and moving from the place you know and are comfortable in to somewhere you have never been before and where you do not know anyone. The most enjoyable part of being at this college is the learning experiences, meeting new people and gaining a qualification in something I love doing.

Pros

learn a lot

Cons

do not get payed for placement

productive and fun place

During my time at runshaw college my tasks included hand making and sewing small trinkets to sell at the summer treats stall. I developed my skills with hand sewing, and also in using a sewing machine.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at RUNSHAW COLLEGE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• RUNSHAW COLLEGE
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?