Russell Taylor Group Ltd

Russell Taylor Group Ltd Reviews

United Kingdom23 reviews

companyworkjobworkingdaypoorrusselltaylor

Not the best

Job was not to bad until they sent another labourer who had just left school no work him.lifting plaster board all day while he text..wages are poor 10 an hour then a pay roll fee on top ..peanuts wages..

Pros

Home time

Cons

Pay roll feed on top of a poor rate

Avoid like the plague

Worst agency I've ever worked for period. Consultants have no people skills paid through an umbrella company which is part of their group so your paying them twice to receive your wages, question there procedures then your unemployed and no longer required

Cons

Unprofessional, childish

Insights into Russell Taylor Group Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness

Stay Away

Culture is very bad for mental health.On the day furlough was announced a group of us was pulled into a room and asked to leave. Declined offering us furlough and ignored us for 2 weeks. We then received a letter to say we had been dismissed due to poor performance. We were unable to get any help with benefits whilst in lockdown one they had failed to pay our tax, had withheld commission and technically dismissed us. We could not feed our families and I complained heavily to be sent a dreadful letter from the CEO.I would strongly recommend avoiding this company as an employee or customer.

Pros

Getting to leave everyday

Cons

The employment offer is a con

Don’t honour contractual pay rates

Beware of this company, I worked for Russell Taylor Cheshire branch, as welder fabricator in North Wales, rate was poor £12. Come the end of my contract, they told me they paid me too much and wouldn’t honour their contractual pay rate. Tried to negotiate recovery of my monies but they were a Nightmare to deal with, blaming the payment discrepancy on their associated umbrella company!I now refuse to work for them. They don’t care if your family go without food.

Pros

Non

Cons

Con people

not so good!!!

I would never work for this agency again, even if your paying £25 a hour... cant keep a promise. The company i'm working for is okay, site supervisor is a great bloke, the lads are also great to work with, its just the agency whats the problem.Just fulls you with rubbish like they do.. They pay different rates on the same job sites and ask guys not to tell the other workers by text not to tell them ,other workers, doing the same job and when we tell them thats cheeky company answer is thats supply and demand ! POOR not professional....

Pros

no pros

Cons

Cons Russell Taylor

Do not work for them

Please do not work for this agency. After I had completed some work for a company he refused to pay me. Please avoid at all cost, the recruiters didn't even back me to try and get my money which means they must have still got paid

Avaredge recruitment agence

Russell Taylor Group Ltd. is a recruitment agence so it cant be ratated as direct construction employer. ............................................

Pros

dont know one

Cons

long houres

Terminated and not paid during Covid 19

A group of colleagues and I were terminated as we had less than 6 months service (March 2020). They held back a whole quarters commission and left us and our families with nothing. They took 10 minutes to terminate us and walk us off site and we were not given letters, payslips or any form of documentation to help us claim benefits. The group of people affected have endlessly written to them and we have been ignored. The Russell Taylor Group will watch you and your family starve before the owner sells his Bentley!! Shocking way to treat people and I highly recommend that no company uses their services. Very immoral company and Ben Russell should be ashamed of himself!

Pros

Leaving every day

Cons

Earning commission and not being paid

Excellent to work for

Would definetly work for them again,all the lads very friendly,and office staff very helpful...Location was also very near to where I live,so easy to get to work...Plenty of overtime,but with my experience I should of been on more money...

Easy going place to work with staff was friendly

Easy going place to work staff was friendly working on new build mist coating working with emulsion prepping Caulking filling sanding and also glossing wood work

great company

have had two jobs as industrial cleaner and have enjoyed both would gladly work with them again .all the help and support you need is just a phone call away big thank you .Ian Davies

Rubbish company

I worked for this rubbish company and didn’t pay me £1300. Don’t work for them There is racist people I worked for free two weeks and when I ask about my money he told me I don’t worked for them.

dishonest,not to be trusted

they pay different rates on the same job sites and ask guys not to tell the other workers by text not to tell them ,other workers, doing the same job and when we tell them thats cheeky company answer is thats supply and demand ! POOR not professional.

Pros

Cons

think more of the client than workers

Another agency that use you and abuse you

I rang for a job 2 hours prior of them covering it they said the college you need to speak to isontheur dinner I'll get them to give you a call back for you not to hear anything so I rang back the college I was suppose to speak to answers the phone and says sorry we've filled it their is no need for them to waist your time or keep you on standby incase they don't find anyone

Pros

Cons

The staff don't speak with manners

Excellent team - Great worker incentives

There are a great team working there with an emphasis on cross-selling. Each department will help out the others. The business has grown massively from a small family owned business to a large national recruitment provider.

Pros

Strong team ethic

Cons

poor database of candidates

Shocking

A company of clock and dagger, no principles r ethics, they just wanted the turn over and they didnt care who they stood on to get it. II have never witnessed such a cowboy operation that always hid the truth from one another and then complained that people where not working as a team.

Work

Good agency they pay you for your journey and your food and other expenses for you to go to work and they have good team of workers that get you the right job you want

caring and capable agency

the company is professional and the agent remains contactable throughout the employment and continue to try to find work after the initial contract ends.

Pros

dependable

Cons

shortish contracts

productive

i had enjoyable days working alongside experienced electricians. there was plenty of overtime opportunities working within a well organised working environment.

Pros

good advice

Overall Good

Honest, paid the wages, no problems. Often phone and check how things are. Helping and assisting and labouring at Airbus, UK. General labouring duties. Short term.

Pros

Let you get on with the job.

Cons

Short term.

Productive and fun workplace

Started at 8 had meeting to see what to be done on site.Worked with good team 4 of us.Management ok,enjoyed the work,willing to lean new skills

Pros

Cons

8 And half hours a day

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Russell Taylor Group Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.2 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement