RW Invest logo

RW Invest Employee Reviews

4.2
Work-life balance

Great Work Environment +++

Found job through Indeed and had fast correspondence after sending in application.Close-knit, hardworking marketing department with plenty of opportunities for training, clear goals/targets, and ample support from colleagues/management. Office environment is always friendly and there are plenty of perks/work incentives to reward success.

Pros

Clear goals and targets, ample support from colleagues/management, training opportunities, work incentives.

Great place to work with some fantastic incentives

A typical day is fast-paced and exciting. The hours really do fly by!! I've learned a lot and had great support from management and the rest of the team. The workplace culture is fun and sociable, with lots of encouragement from co-workers. If you're organised and willing to work hard, the job can be hugely rewarding as you're consistently praised for your efforts and great results!!

Pros

Great working environment & support system

Cons

Need to be able to work well under pressure

Great place to work with a close-knit team, welcoming company culture, and lots of opportunity for growth. The work you do is rewarding and you're encouraged to keep learning more and expanding your knowledge/skills.

Pros

Regular incentives for hitting targets, opportunities for growth, friendly collaborative team

Cons

Workloads can be high so you need to be prepared to work hard to hit targets

Great place to work and full of incentives

Different world from my last job. Place is always buzzing, everyone wants to do well and it shows in then office.Everyone is well liked after and made to feel part of the company.

Pros

Incentives that motivate you to work hard.

Cons

Fantastic earning potential in a fast-paced environment

When I applied I thought that they were exaggerating the potential earnings for the job, and the amount of satisfaction that I would get from the role. One of the Directors describes it as the best job in the world - that maybe a bit of an exaggeration but it’s certainly the best job I’ve ever had. The potential for your earnings is certainly unsurpassed where I’m based in Liverpool. The job is so much fun it’s unreal. I love the buzz of a proper sales role, the company days out & the constant competitions where you can win bonuses from relatively small amounts (£50 - £100) to holidays for the quarterly competition. I managed to win a trip to NYC for myself and my partner! I mean it’s just unreal!However, you do need to go into it with your eyes open. It’s a demanding role that you have to (a) have the skills to be capable of doing and (b) have an unbelievable dedication and work ethic. In the same way as top sportspeople are completely immersed in what they do and are prepared to make sacrifices to get to the top, IMO a top sales role like this is no different. If you’re not prepared to be on the phone until late at night to close a deal with a client in Hong Kong then don’t bother. It’s expected that you will respond to emails out of hours and work weekends if you have a client wanting to view etc.But overall the pros definitely outweigh the cons, it’s the best opportunity I’ve ever had.

Pros

Rewarding job with high earnings potential

Cons

Can be stressful

Great place to work with a very rewarding salary!

I have worked at RW for just over a year now and have earned more this year than i have at any previous job, this was my first time selling property but the tailored training scheme is great and gives you everything you need to get started. I found the best way to learn was on the job and regular one to ones with my manager pointing out anywhere i could improve helped a lot. The on target earnings are easily achievable if you are hardworking and if you are money driven this job is perfect. RW have the best stock out of any property investment firm i have seen which makes my job easier. Like any sales job it can be stressful at times but the reward is worth it.

Pros

unlimited earning potential

Cons

can't think of any!

Amazing Place to Work!!

Really great place to work. Training constantly and always willing to help in any ways they can to keep you going. Standard Sales though, you’re only as good as your last month so you need to put in the work and effort. The rewards are very much worth it! Best pay! Directors and Managers are great.

Pros

Pay, Benefits and people you work with

Cons

Work/ Life balance but that’s Sales for you.

Productive and fun workplace

As a new employee, I have been made incredibly welcome by everyone I have met. Work is fun and fast-paced, and there is plenty of room to grow with the support of additional training online.I am eager to come in every day and start work. The workplace culture is both friendly and engaging, and it is easy to fit in. Culture promotes success and gives you the tools needed for it. Management is fair and supportive and provides key advice to better yourself.

Pros

Monthly benefits with paid meals or team day-out

Cons

Busy day's but worth it and rewarding

Great work environment and team

Since starting my job I have managed to settle in quickly thanks to everyone being friendly and offering to help out with any of my problems. There are tons of exciting new projects to work on and I feel like I have already improved as a professional over the past week. It has great office culture and if you are ambitious and aim high, you can go far in the company.

Pros

Modern office space and added bonuses

Cons

Not for shy people

Rewarding place to work

A role at RW Invest will enable personal growth and huge earning potential . If you are willing to learn and apply the support provided, combined with a strong worth ethic and willingness to go the extra mile you can earn a salary that is seldom seen in the industry.

Pros

Earning potential

Jobs at RW Invest

See more jobs

Fun Working Environment and best Paid Sales Role Around

If you're looking for uncapped earning potential and a fun friendly competitive environment, this is the job for you.Realistic earnings for an average sales agent sits above ÂŁ60,000 pa

Pros

uncapped earning potential

Best job I've ever had

Put simply, we secure amazing deals for investors looking for buy to let property in the most profitable areas of the UK. RW's reputation and track record means that we're able to cherry pick the best developments and negotiate the best prices. Coupled with the calibre of investors who enquire with us, this makes the job a real pleasure. Coming into the office is never a drag and you end up missing it when you go away on holiday! The company is like a big family and you'll make life long friends working here. You end up making friends with the investors that you help too. The offices are divided into teams and this encourages healthy competition. The job is perfect for positive, ambitious people who are willing to work hard in order to be successful. It's a true meritocracy and effort is always rewarded. Financially, the job is excellent and the chance for progression is there for anybody who wants it.

Pros

Never a dull moment, challenging and rewarding work

Cons

The days fly by and you'll wish you had an extra couple of hours in each

Great company, with large salary to be made

RWinvest are a great company to work for. Having joined from a different background of work I was given all the necessary training and help needed to successfully fulfil my role.You need to be a driven and money hungry person to work here as the money that can be made with the right mindset is incredible. You get out of this job the same as you put into it.I would not hesitate to recommend this role to anyone who would like to earn a great living and work in a great place.

Pros

Amazing money to be made, great team around you

Cons

As mentioned, you get out what you put in so there are no cons if you are a motivated money earner

Perfect place to work if you are ambitious

Top level company with all the resources you need to do the job and more. We always have new and exciting projects. Good office culture as everyone from the directors to your colleagues will help you succeed. If you are willing to put in the work then they will reward you, well!

Pros

Bonus system

Cons

Not for the work shy

Great team of people

After 4+ years with RW invest I couldn't think of a better place to earn a living. Brilliant team of people and everyone is genuinely supportive of each other which is rare on a sales floor!long hours and not for the work shy and highly target focused but with exemplary training and all the support required to have a strong chance at success. The company go above and beyond to reward hard working staff members including - cash bonuses towards holidays, days out and other benefits on top of a lucrative commission structure.If your interested in property or investment and have some sales ability then it could be a perfect role!

Pros

Industry leading commission structure

Cons

Not for work shy people

Best Place to Work

Absolutely love it here. Earn the highest commission I've seen and a great team. Have the opportunity to work alongside the very best developer and meet lots of interesting clients.

Pros

Amazing salary, great stock, lots of fun

Cons

Long hours, can be stressful at times

Exciting times at RWinvest as the company continues to expand!

RWinvest is an exceptionally run business with a meritocracy focus on performance and results. There is a positive work culture as all staff are recognised and rewarded for achieving excellent results. All the managers have been promoted from within and there are great opportunities to grow your own career.

Pros

Performance related pay, Open and honest culture where new ideas are embraced, Invest in the best systems and training to strive for better performance and results, Friendly and helpful staff with a genuine focus on delivering for clients, Strong leadership team who lead by example

Cons

Can't think of any

Loved working for RW

Really was a great place to work, with ethical directors!! And good pay. I achieved and learnt lots working for these guys. Good incentives too. I wish them the very best success and luck

Pros

Money that can be made

Cons

Should have been more selective during recruiting

Avoid

3 company directors who ask salesman to sell off plan property that never completes.They think there a law into themselves and treat staffs like they are disposable.

Pros

Days out

Cons

The Job

Official response from RW Invest

27 November 2020
The content of this review is untrue and defamatory.Over the past 16 years RWinvest has sold 134 developments, with 121 completed and 13 under current construction, equating to over £1 Billion in value for our investors. RWinvest won “Property Business of the Year” at the Business Masters Awards in 2020.All new starters benefit from an exceptional training and induction experience, delivered by our experienced directors and managers. New staff also receive regular coaching, supervision and ongoing training, to ensure they continue to develop and perform to our high standards.

Fun place to work but no job security or career

Very nice place to work 80% of the time, However big staff turnover means you never feel your job is safe regardless of the area you work in. Enjoy your time here as 90% of applicants will not last longer than 4 months.

Pros

Good commission

Cons

Poor company management

Wonderful workplace

During my time here I learned a lot of valuable skills and worked in a fantastic environment with excellent professionals. Very successful company with a great understanding of the job role.

Pros

Free lunches

Cons

Slightly long hours
  • RW Invest