S&S Mediclean Ltd

S&S Mediclean Ltd Employee Reviews

Really disappointed to read such unpleasant reviews of this company. I worked for them a couple of years ago and have recently returned. I’ve always felt that they are fantastic to work for. Always reasonable, very approachable and supportive. The job itself I really enjoy and the people I work with make it even better. There’s often an opportunity for overtime and the pay is good. Easily one of the best cleaning companies I’ve worked for.
I have worked for this company for the last 5 years. Whenever I have a question that need answering, the management team are always there for support.Can contact the rest of the team without a problem to ask advice, always someone there to contact, whether the management team or other team members.Training is given via online applications, which are very useful, with step by stem instructions.If you are thinking of working for this company, I would highly recommend them.
I have worked for this company for a short time, so am giving a honest review on how i am finding it so far, and to this present day I can't fault them. If I have an issue with the van they get it sorted straight away which is great as that's my safety at the end of the day. The training I have received is brill you get online training as well as face to face on the job training so you are clued up on safety aspects and how to do it to a high level. They are happy to keep you with someone until you are comfortable going on your own with no pressure. The team I have worked with are all supporting and willing to help in any way they can. And are always on the end of the phone for any question. If you like travelling and seeing new places as well as get a great sense of achievement and job satisfaction this is the one to do. Like I say so far no complaints really enjoy the job and working with a great team and management which is sometimes hard to find believe me. I have had no personal problems arise so far but I feel confident if they did the manager would do what they could to accommodate and help you out. I believe Flexibility is key with this job however I also believe this works both ways. I also find at present the job works well around my family life, as I get to earn good money and spend time with family.
Pros
Great team and support
Cons
None so far.
I enjoy working here, be willing to work hard and show some flexibility and the owners will help you loads. You get your own van, fuel card and expenses card with a decent salary.
Pros
Hourly rate
Cons
Unsociable hours
Poor company to work for. Hit a deer in my van and the company didn’t care, couldn’t get hold of anyone. No 1 answers the managers phone, no support. Always on your case even if you work hard.
18 January 2021
This individual was dismissed in 2019 as he didn't met the standards required. He was unreliable, poor performing and a difficult employee. On having the accident mentioned he was met by supervisors from S&S Mediclean and driven home. His van was recovered and repaired. The local authorities were contacted about the wildlife. He was fully supported throughout, he was supported when he failed to appear for work and was uncontactable until the next afternoon. His personal difficulties and change in circumstances were not questioned and he was not disadvantaged by his numerous problems outside of work. This individual was supported throughout and treated like family. S&S Mediclean look after all the staff like there family but when an individual takes this for granted and doesnt meet the standards expected by a decent normal hardworking person, its unfortunate but they cannot remain working
In the time i worked there the staff were very judgemental and rude .Picking every little detail to bits .Picky rude and arrogant I would not advice anyone to work for this company ever .
18 January 2021
This employee worked for us for a very short period. During this period she was very unreliable, letting the team down on numerous occasions. Was rude to supervisors and wouldn't accept any instructions. She made flippant remarks which were border line disciplinary action. S&S Mediclean is a hard working family company with standards that you would expect from normal, hard working family people. Unfortunately this individual was well below these standards.
Please don't do it to yourself the company is run by idiots no training or induction always problems that are never resolved just stay away don't bother.
Pros
Cons
Bad company
27 July 2020
This employee was TUPE to us, found to be stealing products, awful attitude, awful attendance, and after numerous warnings and allowances we had to dismiss her. Don't always believe what disgruntled employees say
Very bad company to work for told to work on short notice and days of work always change.check you payslip never right they never pay your tax and the owners of the company are a waste of space so if you don't have a family or life this is the company for you.
6 April 2020
Disgruntled ex employee who was found to be fraudulently claiming hours. Should have reported him to the police but felt sorry for his family.
  1. Employee reviews