S A Platt Builders Limited

Working at S A Platt Builders Limited: Latest S A Platt Builders Limited Reviews

United Kingdom6 reviews

My typical day was the same thing every day, constant routine. I learned how to work in an busy environment and be confident on the phones. I did not get on well with some co-workers but did work well with them. The management team is well communicated. The hardest part of the job was to keep on top of things as it is always busy, and the most enjoyable part of the job was getting things done before the deadline, and celebrating events such as co workers birthdays, and Christmas.

Pros

Cons

Long Hours

Insurance work

Good company to work for and lots of training is provided. Every body works as a team and get along well.

Insights into S A Platt Builders Limited

Areas for improvement
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Rubbish wages

This company are the worst payers they need to get with the programme they want decent tradesmen but don't want to pay the going rate if you pay peanuts you get monkeys... Pretty much sums platts up.

Pros

Good work

Cons

Rubbish wages

A Small, low capital business.

I worked as an apprentice here in the accounting department. At that time I thought it was average. Now as a grown adult, several years into a career within an established international Cooperation, I know I was wrong. This is a family dictated business with a small profit margin, I’d be surprised if even the senior managements contracts compete with mine, any dividends and shares included.

Insurance work

I've enjoyed working for this company on and off for the past 6 years. It's mainly insurance work so it's working in people's houses putting them back too how they had it.

Pros

Own van

Cons

Long days

Awful management and next to no job security

constant poor organising and planning company has no trust in its employees talked down to on a regular basis bullied and picked on by the foreman always cutting corners to get work done cheaper and quicker

Pros

Cons

poor management, rogue trader

Ask a question about working or interviewing at S A Platt Builders Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.5 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement