SAS International

Production Associate5 reviews
United Kingdom5 reviews

3.1Pay & benefits

Not bad company

Dont pay for the work completed. Do everything inpower to keep u onlow rate evenwen u do same work as guy next to you and he earning alot more. As much as £70 a week.

Very good

Good company to work for, friendly environment, good holidays, staff all nice, the job is not hard to do the day goes very quick, busy environment make good friends

Pros

Good company

Insights into SAS International

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Support from manager

Dreadful place .. hard heavy lifting !!

What a god for saken place to work !! Health & safety is non existent !! Unfair treatment of staff. BULLYING ... & very poor Management from the ark ages .. with No MANAGEMENT/ PEOPLE SKILLS/ IGNORANCE !! Very much a DICTATOR SHIP ! !!! ( DO AS I SAY NOT DO ) Unlesss you speak polish .. AVOID THIS PLACE !!! As most instructions between staff is in a foreign language !!

Productive and a fun workplace

handling of insulated tiles and packing onto pallets or into crates, I learned how to do this quickly and efficiently but also enjoying the atmosphere with close friends that I gain whilst working there. There was never really any difficult part to my job the whole thing would just run like clock work was quite fortunate to have an amazing team leader and supervisor who where very hands on and made sure everything was running like well oiled machine. some of the higher management roles could have been questions as I found they played a very sit back and do nothing approach to help further in the problem solving sector to improve the companies growth.

Cons

short breaks

A horrible place to work

SAS International is badly managed workplace with many problems, chief among these being racial discrimination, and lack of staff training. There is no clear route for promotion in the business, and the management are unhelpful and unapproachable. Shift patterns are changed at random with no proper notice given to workers.

Pros

Very little skill or effort required to hold a job at SAS

Cons

Everything else.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at SAS International?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SAS International. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare SAS International with

SAS International reviews by location

• SAS International
  • Production Associate
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?