Safe Fence Ltd

Working at Safe Fence Ltd: Latest Safe Fence Ltd Reviews

United Kingdom9 reviews

Excellent place to work

Vibrant and buzzing place to work. Excellent people which creates a brilliant environment to be in. Constantly growing company with great benefits, great wages and home/work balance is also great. Management are approachable and are willing to help at all times and also at any time

Great culture and place to grow

I've worked at Safe Fence for approx a year now and it's ambition and learning culture have been very infectious. Management are very open minded and driven to succeed.Great camaraderie and work ethic which starts from the top down.

Insights into Safe Fence Ltd

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Energising work tasks
  • Sense of belonging

Productive and fun workplace

An incredible workplace culture that is clearly going places. Their aspirations for growth make this company an attractive opportunity for any potential candidate. We work hard and reward hard work

Productive, great for personal growth

A great place to work, with great co-workers and a management team who support you and encourage personal growth.Safe Fence are really flexible with work and make sure you're thriving as best as you can.Overall it's hard work but really rewarding when you see the results!

11/10* - It's dope, wish I'd applied sooner.

My tenure at Safe Fence began at the beginning of 2021.Safe Fence is a young company that relies heavily on the dynamism and input of a really strong and diverse team. When I joined there was a mountain of challenges to overcome, all of which were approached with equal parts tenacity & open-mindedness from a management POV allowing me to meet and overcome them within a friendly & supportive framework that allowed me to do my best work and problem-solve effectively without fear of reprisal, upsetting the status-quo or micro-mangement.The company ethos is structured around effective output, this, coupled with a supportive team around you really lets employees grow & perform in their job roles. I feel like the work I do matters & I matter, this is a symptom of great company-wide attitude(s) to business and is what I've been allowed to instill in my team. The active valuing of transparency & candor in working relationships at Safe Fence is light years ahead of many other company attitudes and is what I attribute much of their & my success to. 11/10* - It's dope, wish I'd applied sooner.

Great place to work !

I have been with Safe Fence for just over a year now and I fully recommend working here. Safe Fence are growing exponentially year on year and there is a clear drive to succeed amongst all who work here. I work within the Sales team and there is a clear trust/Reward and progression route.Management are very honest and open to ideas to grow/improve the company.This is a very fun place to work and we have a great work hard play hard culture which is very infectious.

Cons

Holiday Allowance.

Best place I have ever worked, will never leave!

After working for a few big companies and feeling like just a number to management with no progression or opportunities, working at Safe Fence has restored my faith that there are still employers and companies out there that care about every individual that works for them. Fantastic fast growing company, with opportunities for progression. I will never leave and I am happy to have such a great job and work family for life. It’s not an easy ride and you have to work hard, but if you put the effort in you get rewarded.

Pros

Everyone is valued equally no matter what role you have. Management work extremely hard, wouldn’t expect you to do something they haven’t done themselves 100 times over!

Excellent place to work, supportive and collaborative!!

Safe Fence has an excellent culture and is a fun and rewarding place to work. It encourages ideas and initiative. Everyone gets on and it makes it a really good place to work!

Pros

Culture, support

Accounts

I would not recommend anyone to work for this company. It is badly managed as Directors/Managers are clueless on how to run a company. They ask employees for advise on procedures. Processes are changed on a weekly basis, which you consistently told it's incorrect. Even though they told you that process. There is NO professionalism within the company. There is definitely favouritism with certain employees, who have no idea what they are doing.

Pros

Money

Cons

Everything else.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Safe Fence Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement