Safer Places

Safer Places Work-life balance reviews

United Kingdom19 reviews

Clear
2.5Pay & benefits

Lovely people and pleasant workplace

I learnt so much with Safer Places and met some amazing people. It was stressful at times, however overall I felt part of a team and had a good support network I loved my job and the people I worked along side, was very sad to have been made redundant and had to leave

Supportive and friendly work environment

I feel supported in my role and feel like I am doing good work which is recognised by management. I have had opportunties to develop my practice and further my career. Although there has been some tuberlance due to change and restructures I feel a Safer Places has turned a chapter and that the management care about the clients and staff. Safer Places is a small charity who are trying to do big things in the world of DA and I am proud to be part of that.

Pros

Supportive management and colleagues; comparitively good pay; clinical supervision

Cons

Involves unsocialable hours

Supportive

I always feel supported by management and colleagues around me. I feel proud to work at Safer Places. If I ever have a problem in or outside of work I always know I will be supported - this has only been since my line manager has changed though.

Pros

Supportive Management/Colleagues

High turn over of staff, no support

Poor management, no job security, unqualified staff, long hours, no lunch breaks, high case load. No training is provided and you are left to get on with it. Management are only worried about themselves and disregard their staff members. Long hours without lunch breaks. You are expected to work weekends- every weekend as so short staffed. High case load of families to work with and told you have to cope. Staff are rude and if you are not in their group you are bullied.

Pros

Cons

Long hours, no support

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Safer Places?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Safer Places. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7

2.4Job security/advancement

Safer Places Reviews by Location

• Safer Places
  • Work-life balance
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?