Safestyle UK
Happiness score is 42 out of 100

Safestyle UK: 10 Reviews in Middlesbrough

Middlesbrough10 reviews

Wouldn’t recommend it

Worked for them for 6 month first 6 weeks got 100 and then it was commestion only door to door canvasser cold u worked in all weathers and u had to take the abuse I wouldn’t recommend to anyone it’s not worth it

Pros

Pick up and drop off to your door Monday to Saturday

Cons

Long hours and commestion

stressful and awkward

my experience was not good at all unclear on what i actually had to do the boss was arrogant and unfriendly also unfortunatly i liar to i would not reccomend to anyone

Pros

nothing

Cons

almost everthing

Insights into Safestyle UK

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Ex sales rep

Do not ever work for this company the management do not have a clue (Middlesbrough branch) the invests no time in his reps. Always rips the bottom out of the job so reps get 37 quid and no commission.

Pros

Cons

Everything is a con

Very busy workplace

At the beginning of the day, the driver cam to pick me up from my home. We got to the branch and got breakfast. After breakfast we went to people's houses and knocked on their door to try and get them to get a free quote on their doors and windows. Each time we got a quote it was 35 pounds for us. The thing they didn't tell me was that people would be horrible and shout abuse at you etc. We worked throughout storms and wetness. I was lucky enough to get a few quotes from people but it was very rare. i left due to the long hours and money.

Pros

N/a

Cons

Extremely long hours (9am-9pm) Very bad pay

Its hard work

It's good to begin your salesman adventure but can be put off very easily if your not generating leads and closing deals. You get paid per lead and so on when sold.

sales assistant

in this role I learned how to communicate and respect my team the customers I dealt with on a daily basis. provided excellent customer service at all times. I had to learn how to stock take and make orders in accordance to what was needed on the shop floor. the work place culture was for me perfect as I had a excellent relationship with the staff I worked with. by doing this I had the opportunity to train and become a supervisor within the company. the most enjoyable part of the job was knowing the customers left the store happy and knowing I made that difference.

Pros

overtime, training courses.

safe style

i liked the job don't get me wrong but the people that where working there only cared for them selves so i stuck to my guns and canvassed on my own for safe style UK windows and doors and the job was interesting but didnt like the job by the end of it all unfortunately.

poor place to work

you didnt get nothing in form of help if you struggled with a task you would be fired.

Pros

nothing

Cons

Hard work, fun sometimes and payed well.

I would walk about all day knocking on doors trying to get a sale. Most people would be either too busy or annoyed i was at their door. I learned to be more enthusiastic and motivated. The management was pretty poor as i would be sent to other ares that had been done the week before and from time to time my sales would magically dissapear to one of the poorer teams. It was not all that doom and gloom though as i would look forward to working with my team and getting a nice wage at the end of the week that was mainly the most enjoyable part of the job.

Pros

Big deals

Cons

Cold Calling

Working from about 9am - 7pm monday - friday, 10am - 2pm saturdays. worked very hard to achieve targets and make job worth while. meet some friendly people and made the job easier at times.

Pros

free sandwiches monday & friday

Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Safestyle UK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement