Safestyle UK
Happiness score is 42 out of 100

Safestyle UK: 10 Reviews in Wolverhampton

Wolverhampton10 reviews

Poor

In the interview didn’t get told what I was doing till I got there which was a course also the pay is really poor unless you get certain amount of leads which is only £40 a lead which you didn’t get unless a sales member goes to the customer door also expect you learn everything within a couple of day and staff was leaving every couple of days but would be good for for someone young where can learn the trade but if need money for anything not enough to be made

Not productive

Working at Safestyle was a bad experience as my payments were always late and Safestyle still owe money to people even after leaving the company. The staff in Safestyle Wolverhampton are rude and unprofessional.

Pros

No pros

Cons

Long hours Delayed payments no payments rude staff unprofessional

Insights into Safestyle UK

Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues

Not very good

Not the best place to work management is shocking always shouting and balling don't know how to talk and the health and safety is shocking hurt yourself they think your superhuman and can carry on with an injury..

a great place to work

safestyle was a great company and I learned a lot about customer service while I was here. it is a very relaxed atmosphere. you can come and go as you please while working on phones so if you decide you want a quick 5 minute break you're not questioned. as long as the work is done and you're hitting your targets

Pros

freedom

Cons

the lead sheets are very outdated, some going back 10+ years

progression and benefits

plenty of room to progression to higher roles with hard work and determination. good colleague benefits, discounts etc. good colleagues and management

fun but is very unfair

it is very fun but however they do try to force you to makes sales and some times you are sent to a house that have no intention to buy but you still have to get them to buy.

If you join Safestyle UK as a canvasser, your fighting a losing battle.

At first you meet some lovely recruiters who buy you food and act like they care about you, whilst they are subtly trying to establish the people who are financially broke so that they can feed them a dream that never materializes. Once the training program which lasted all of one and a half days is completed you are put into teams and off you go into the wilderness. This is the part where most leave because the reality is the training is shocking and they can't make any money. If however like in my case you can make some money, you think, this isn't too bad. Then thursday comes around and you eat your cold soggy sandwich that they buy for you, usually because everybody is too broke to afford theyre own. Or if they had the money they put it all in the bandit or the roulette machine located in the office lol. You then sign a sheet to say you agree to the amount that your wages are right. Thats when you find that the money you thought you made isn't being paid to you because you are being charged for a jacket you never ordered, They haven't put your rookie basic of £50 on either. If that's not enough your wages would be wrong anyway. So you question them, the managers get angry with you for asking and this is a rinse and repeat process weekly. commission is never paid right either. so your in that much of a disheartened mood you dont make any appointment/money the next few days. When you make appointments the office can't be bothered to call them half the time so you lose x amount per week through this alone! Over this time you lose faith in the company, you have a manager who -

Pros

Free to play pool table when you are stood around waiting for hours

Cons

Just read the review and that doesn't cover half of it!

Student Job

This was temp sales, cold calling, for extra cash while in 6th form. This was cold calling so i recoeved alot of abuse. It was commision based, so not relyable for money.

Pros

money

Cons

abuse

Very productive and hardworking

A typical day at work would consist of: getting picked up at 9 by a team driver, however this time varied throughout the week. This was depending on if we had to attend meetings in the morning before going out to tell customers about the deals SafeStyle had to offer, and if they were interested on a door-to-door basis. I learned how to introduce myself and talk to customers confidently and politely to make the customer feel comfortable and believe that I am trust worthy of their personal information. Co-operate in a team responsibly to make sure we achieved our goals and meet our targets which were expected of us. I had to manage my leads I earned from the doors and keep them confidential even from co-workers to keep customer personal information secure and safe. My co-workers were competitive and pushed me to do my best. They helped me with their experience of months and some, years, to help build on my knowledge and confidence when facing a customer. Hardest part of the job was when the whole team had a bad day and gained no leads because everybody got frustrated with how the day went. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was meeting new people and being able to build on my personal skills and my people skills to help build my confidence and gain some experience in the working world.

Pros

free lunch, picked up and dropped off from work, commission based

Cons

long hours, low basic wage

fun work place little wage for such long hours

id get into work at 9am have my breakfast then go straight out in different areas to knock door for to pitch the componey 12 hours i would do that to earn £10 pound a day

Pros

free breackfast

Cons

long hours little wage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Safestyle UK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Safestyle UK with

• Safestyle UK
  • Wolverhampton
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?