Safestyle UK
Happiness score is 44 out of 100

Safestyle UK Employee Reviews for Sales

Sales13 reviews
United Kingdom13 reviews

fun workplace with good people

a fast paced competitive work environment, formal dress required and commission based pay. could have done with a more personal touch for employees...

Everyone was tax avoid

No one helped eachother it was Commission based and most of the customers didn’t want to be contact because most of the windows and doors had a fault

Pros

Could go on to the shop whenever you wanted

Cons

Customer searing at you

Insights into Safestyle UK

Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager

Excellent place to work

Been here 12 years and wouldn't change any part of it. The company has changed a lot over the years and all for best. Fantastic management structure, Fantastic staff - A company like no other!

Safestyle, lying con-men and compulsive lairs

After your inadequate training your left to fend for your self. I sold very well at safestyle and the commission 2 years ago was half decent. Now if you factor your hours and expenses mainly diesel there will be 6 year olds in Indonesia doubling your wage. The price of safestyle windows have gone up 30% since I started and the product is still a 13 year old window. The management they employ would struggle to get a job at macdonalds. There all lying, manipulative dregs of society. All paid crazy money and do naff all for it. These criminals will offer you the world and give u jack all. There are hundreds of smaller companies that don't treat you like utter horse poo. And will not like and cheat you out of your hard earned commission. Also if you do go say bye to your family coz your not gona see them no more.

Pros

Literally nothing

Cons

Long hours, inferior product, lying scum, less thatn minimum wage.

Worst place to work

Working for safe style was the worst decision I have made they mess you about with your money I was working to many hours for what I was getting paid..

Window Salesman

This was a door to door sales man role selling windows to the the public. The best bit was working with a team. it was a challenging role. Hardest part was being out in the cold.

productive and fast paced enviroment

During my time at Safe Style I have learnt to be more motivated and hungry to push my self. The hardest part of the job was having a bad day on the phones and letting it get to you but if you learn to have a laugh with the job then you can do it.

Pros

free lunch hours

Cons

no basic salary

Not what it seemed

Applied for the job but wasn't clear what it involved until i was told i was going out knocking door to door trying to get people to have quotes on doors or windows despite not actually being taught anything about the company's products

Cons

The best job i have ever had

The job is tiring and very hard. It was the best job because I had learnt so much, would continue working for them if not for the compensation is the only source of income and not to reliable with bills. The management and team are amazing hard workers.

Pros

Amount of things you learn

Cons

not constant pay

Day to day

Overall at my time at safestyle I found the job its self fun as the people I worked with was all kind and just because I the fact that I like selling. But the one bad thing about the job is how the money works, because you never know how much your meant to be getting paid and you don't know if your being under paid with I thought I was on a few occasions

Pros

free food on some lunch breaks

Cons

money

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Safestyle UK?

A joke and they should be shut down

Went for a job as a driver and got told the driver job does not exist. Got talked into being a sales rep and promised a minimum of £1000 a week. Went for training and after the week I was told that the position was self employed. My family and friends told me to walk away but I was convinced it was a good job. I really should have listened to them. The job is a joke, the management is a farce and any job website that advertises their products should be ashamed. Please, if you are thinking of working for this joke of a company, think again.

Pros

Cons

The whole company!

Positive work atmosphere but failing in job production

Typically I'd turn up to work and mill about for an hour or so before work commenced. There was a communal pool table so that was pleasant to break the ice. After we played a few games we would get in to our groups and head out for the day.

good at first but really hard in winter

it was good to work with this company at first but when the winter came it was hard to walk the street knocking on the door selling windows at a cold caller

Pros

you get a lift to where you started knocing door

Cons

hard work not much of a wage

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Safestyle UK. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.4 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement