Sahara Grill

Sahara Grill Employee Reviews

It was okay

I worked at the restaurant as a waiter and i did not enjoy it very much as you was picked on by the manager to do silly tasks which everyone should be doing.

fun workplace

the tasks set were easy and straight forward but could be stressful at times. however the other employees at the workplace were very good people and some managers there will help you if you find a task at hand difficult.

productive

Very productive environment overall. very good team whilst I was working there. I really enjoeyd my time there at Sahara Grill. s s s sssss s ssss ss s

bad

wouldn't recommend this pace to work as they treat you like trash and make you work so hard for min wage. manager at the whitechapel branch is the worst and treats you like trash. other workers there are nice and good people to work with. its just the management that let this place down alot.

Pros

great food for half the price

Cons

management

good

Quality food and Service but rubbish pay and no room for progression, Management is really good can get on your nerves but that with all managers, very tedious responsibilities, most enjoyable part is the free dinner on some items and generous discount on others. Majority of staff are solid and you can built a great rapport and friendship, some are just outright luns who you wanna beat the shizzt out of.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sahara Grill?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sahara Grill. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8Job security/advancement

Sahara Grill Reviews by Job Title

• Sahara Grill
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?