Sahara Grill
View all Sahara Grill reviews

Sahara Grill

Sahara Grill Employee Review

productive

Very productive environment overall. very good team whilst I was working there. I really enjoeyd my time there at Sahara Grill. s s s sssss s ssss ss s

Same role

It was okay

I worked at the restaurant as a waiter and i did not enjoy it very much as you was picked on by the manager to do silly tasks which everyone should be doing.
Same role

fun workplace

the tasks set were easy and straight forward but could be stressful at times. however the other employees at the workplace were very good people and some managers there will help you if you find a task at hand difficult.
Same location

good

Quality food and Service but rubbish pay and no room for progression, Management is really good can get on your nerves but that with all managers, very tedious responsibilities, most enjoyable part is the free dinner on some items and generous discount on others. Majority of staff are solid and you can built a great rapport and friendship, some are just outright luns who you wanna beat the shizzt out of.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sahara Grill. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8
2.8

Sahara Grill Reviews by Job Title

• Sahara Grill
  • productive
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?