Sahara Grill

Working at Sahara Grill: 9 Reviews

It was okay

I worked at the restaurant as a waiter and i did not enjoy it very much as you was picked on by the manager to do silly tasks which everyone should be doing.

Great astmophere and flexible hours

Hours are not consistent when scheduled pay is not consistent. Not sure what my actual pay is and how taxes are taken out is questionable. The other employees are nice and helpful.

Insights into Sahara Grill

Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Support from manager

fun workplace

the tasks set were easy and straight forward but could be stressful at times. however the other employees at the workplace were very good people and some managers there will help you if you find a task at hand difficult.

productive

Very productive environment overall. very good team whilst I was working there. I really enjoeyd my time there at Sahara Grill. s s s sssss s ssss ss s

Fun place to work, good people

Good food, nice people and fun times. Grill, clean, flat top, team member and food preparation. Very good and healthy food. I can't be around deep fryers, so I couldn't continue working there.

One of the best place to work

They are professionals, and they respect everybody under them they treat their staffs and sees them as priority before anyone else and they are always ready to listen

Pros

free lunch

Cons

average

bad

wouldn't recommend this pace to work as they treat you like trash and make you work so hard for min wage. manager at the whitechapel branch is the worst and treats you like trash. other workers there are nice and good people to work with. its just the management that let this place down alot.

Pros

great food for half the price

Cons

management

good

Quality food and Service but rubbish pay and no room for progression, Management is really good can get on your nerves but that with all managers, very tedious responsibilities, most enjoyable part is the free dinner on some items and generous discount on others. Majority of staff are solid and you can built a great rapport and friendship, some are just outright luns who you wanna beat the shizzt out of.

dirty and messy workplace

Did not enjoy my time there, workers are rude and disrespectful, the environment is messy and dirty and i would not suggest to work there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sahara Grill. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement
  • Sahara Grill
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?