Salesforce

Salesforce Employee Reviews

When joining salesforce I was so surprised at how much like a startup it feels. Sure there are a few processes like mandatory security training but they all make sense and there isn't a huge burden. Salesforce is still growing, there is a sense of "we are all in it together" and it has the agility of a startup, shown with how quickly Salesforce adapted to the covid situation.One of the best things about Salesforce is that as a company, its values are lived on the day to day. One of these values is employee wellness and it's not just a gimmick, the company makes real and genuine effort at taking care of employees and including mental health and reducing the risk of stress. One example are additional flexi days where a whole group in the company took a few days off to cope with the stress during the pandemic.
Pros
The company lives by its values include employee wellness, and it feels a lot like a startup despite its size
Cons
Things are changing all the time and you need to be ready to adapt
Having been here for 5 years I have really enjoyed the challenging, exciting and stimulating work experience. We have a unique culture that rewards customer success as well as achievement. This is truly a lovely place to work, learn, thrive and excel and I'm proud to be a Salesforce employee.
Pros
Stimulating work, great salary and benefits
Cons
Covid related work life balance (self imposed)
From day one I knew it was going to be a real growth opportunity both personally and professionally and I wasn’t wrong. Ohana is a word used a lot at Salesforce, and I can affirm that it is taken seriously by the vast majority of people here. That duty of care and trust is quintessential to the success of the company as a whole. When individuals are charged with, and care for, their job as their own responsibility and the success of their team as as much as their own advancement, those aspects produce tangible results. Both in product as well as productivity. It really is no wonder why Salesforce is successful in its business and people retention. I have enjoyed my time and the challenges which have been set before me and while 5 years feels like an eternity, I am still in a beginners mindset and looking ahead to the next 5 years.
Pros
time off, flexible hours, honest and thoughtful management, health and wellness benefits, generous compensation
Cons
can be stressful, hours can be long when you are needed, can be a little 24hr a day, promotion process not as even as desirable
Salesforce is a highly performant company but people need to be driving their own PR on a daily basis to go up the ladder. The organisation is quite flat and some roles overlap, making it difficult to navigate. On the plus side, there is a good level of autonomy and generally no micro-management.
Great and inclusive culture Fun workplace Great colleagues Stressful at times as in any Sales job Fantastic perks and benefits Ongoing training opportunities
My two years at Salesforce were mostly enjoyable, I learned a huge amount during my time there and the culture was fun and motivating. As with a lot of larger companies it was often difficult not to feel like a small fish in a very large pond. Particularly in Sales it was often difficult to achieve targets and results whilst simultaneously abiding by the many rules of engagement. The most enjoyable part of my job was dealing with prospects (most of the time!) and working with such a fun, energetic team.
Pros
Fun culture, energetic team, company benefits
Cons
Aggressive targets, micro-management
La salaire est bon mais la culture m'a laisse de marbre
Typical day would include reviewing incoming e-mail in-boxes and prioritising workload accordingly. Raising installation requests whilst maintaining data spreadsheets to include volumes and costs via Excel. Providing spare parts or samples to end users as and when requested, supporting the external sales team with all ad-hoc admin requests, data spreadsheets, technical information, and assisting with Contract amendments for pricing using SAP and Salesforce.
Pros
Variety within role, good location, free on site parking.
Cons
Company restructure.
Buzzing, friendly, incredibly fast-paced, always on, roller-coaster of a place. There's no typical day, every day is different. You work with great people, and you get things done. The travel is great, the benefits and opportunities are endless. The company actively strives to encourage good work/life balance, but it is probably the aspect that people struggle with the most.
In this role, I had the opportunity to interview various Salesforce clients, identifying the key facts and demonstrating their relevance to the particular business case. Using my initiative, persuasion skills, and adapting my communication skills to all levels of seniority, helped me successfully present my findings in an accurate database. I then trained the team how to navigate their way across this, and how to follow the template I had created, for future use. Throughout this role I have had the opportunity to develop my understanding of the technology and data industry. My experience at Salesforce has been a valuable supplement to my more traditional legal learning.
The people were very friendly. Everyone were very welcoming. The hardest part was the work
Pros
free lunches