Salisbury Group

Salisbury Group Employee Reviews

United Kingdom51 reviews

groupteamgoodcompanyenjoyhourmanagementtime

Great

Start tomorrow. Looking forward to it. Had a great interview, gives me good hopes to enjoy this job. Hours are perfect for me with me having 2 children. I enjoy cleaning too.

Pros

Great hours for parents with youn children

Cons

Bad Management, Pay is unfair.

Skilled and Qualified workers are paid way less than nonskilled and unqualified workers.No pay reviews, not appreciated for work. Good engineers have left, all due bad management and failing to recognise the skilled workers.

11 May 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments.We are sorry to read that you feel that your experience working with us does not meet your expectations. We take all feedback very seriously and this is shared with all relevant departments to help us make improvements where required.In your comments, you raise some concerns, which we would like to explore further so any appropriate action can be taken.To help us do this, we would be grateful if you could share further details by contacting our HR department on hr@salisburygroup.com.All information shared with us will be handled in the strictest of confidence. Again thank you for your feedback, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Insights into Salisbury Group

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Fair pay for job
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction

Good environment

Employees in Salisbury reflect the culture of the company. WORK AND RELAX. DO AND COLLABORATE.Managers and supervisor are very kind and the colleagues are very quite and relax. I left just because for me arrived the occasion that I waited for, otherwise I was a super happy supervisor.

Pros

No one order you to do something

Cons

Often is part time and the contract is a PAYE contract

Work issues . Not professional

Engineers on different salaries . Lack of motivation of staff . Unprofessional management. Admin team lack knowledge and skills . Engineers committed fraud

Pros

Cons

Alot

29 October 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about working with Salisbury Group.We are sorry to read that you feel that your experience working with us did not meet your expectations. We take all feedback very seriously and this is shared with all relevant departments to help us make improvements where required.In your comments, you raise some concerns, which we would like to explore further so any appropriate action can be taken.To help us do this, we would be grateful if you could share further details with us by contacting our HR department on 020 7788 1700 or emailing hr@salisburygroup.com.All information shared with us will be handled in the strictest of confidence. Again thank you for your feedback, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Nice company to work for

I am working currently working at Salisbury Group and I am happy to work with them. I receive complete support regarding work from my line manager anytime I like. So my overall experience is quite good. I would recommend anyone who wishes to apply for a role in Salisbury Group.

Pros

Support from management

Worst company I’ve ever worked for

I would not wish this place on my worst enemy clicky untrained unskilled team leaders and managers! Glad I’ve left, and used it as a stepping stone for bigger and better things

Pros

None at all

25 May 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about working with Salisbury Group.We are sorry to read that you feel that your experience working with us did not meet your expectations. We take all feedback very seriously and this is shared with all relevant departments to help us make improvements where required.In your comments, you raise some concerns, which we would like to explore further so any appropriate action can be taken. To help us do this, we would be grateful if you could share further details with us by contacting our HR department on 020 7788 1700 or emailing hr@salisburygroup.com.All information shared with us will be handled in the strictest of confidence. Again thank you for your feedback, and we hope to hear from you soon.

People skills so important within the role, which I enjoy.

Enjoyable part of the job is the people aspect, communication with all parties.Every day is a learning day.Every day being different, priorities each day can be very different.

Would and have recommended friends to work here.

Been with the company over 4 years now. I have progressed through the ranks, from engineer/electrician to QS which suits me. I have had three wage rises. Very fair to you if your fair to them.Seem to appreciate the work you do, I feel as though there's a more personal approach than other M+E company's I've worked for in the past.All in all, I've had a very good experience with them, and yeah, would deffo recommend anyone to get a job here.Not really a bad word to say about them......

A fantastic employer

I worked for salisbury group for over 16 years as a security officer and couldn't fault them.Great management, great assignment and fantastic support.Only left as i was made redundant following remodelling by HMRC, which involved closing down smaller customer service centres.

Pros

Good pay, good support and excellent terms and conditions

Pretty good

I tuped across to Salisbury Group few years ago while working on a big contract. I wasn’t so sure before I moved across, but I have been pretty impressed since. The area manager is really good and easy to get hold of and tries to help as much as possible when theres issues.

Pros

Good company

Cons

None I can think of

Stressful targets

The work itself is good but working to a strick timeline, senior management not very realistic to contractors time lines and the pressure is on employee to chase outside contractors can become very stressful

Pros

Nice work collegues

Cons

Stressful

Productive and fun workplace

Productive but relaxed atmosphere. Room for growth, values its employees, approachable senior management. Fun, sociable, creative company to work for.

Pros

Lots

not technical rubbish no communication

not very professional and did not give me much information to my actual job duties would be area very wide to no body seems to know what was done in the past

25 June 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments about working with Salisbury Group.We are sorry to read that you feel your experience working with us did not meet your expectations. We take all feedback very seriously and this is shared with all relevant departments to help us make improvements where required.In your comments, you raise some concerns, which we would like to explore further so any appropriate action can be taken. To help us do this, we would be grateful if you could share further details with us by contacting our HR department on 020 7788 1700 or emailing hr@salisburygroup.com.All information shared with us will be handled in the strictest of confidence. Again, thank you for your feedback, and we hope to hear from you soon.

Very good place to work.

Great place to work. Feel valued for what you do. Would definitely recommend. Very fair. A good place to move up the ranks if you so wish. Good communication from managers etc, they treat you like a person not a number.

Good company

The management are all down to earth, friendly and approachable. They care about all their employees and they are always trying to improve the way things are done.

Pros

Good company

Worst company ever

There is a place where I can go when I feel low whenI feel blue and that place is salisbury Its an awful company treat staff like sheep If you can find someone who has worked here for more than 6 months your doing well Management are Nasty in there behavior of staff and seem to revel in staff misery Stay away

25 June 2020

Facility Manager role

Typcially commenced with helpdesk phone calls around 07:00 adn ended with helpdesk calls around 18:00 Work involved meetings on site with the tenants management team, engineering team and various contractors to carrying out Health and safety audits and cheking the statutory complaince of the buildings

Relaxed work enviroment

very quiet. Work load is very slow. i found myself begging for work at certain points. far too quiet for my liking. Very disorganised, everything takes forever to get sorted.

Good company to work for

I only recently started working for Salisbury group. I had my interview with the manager and supervisor and it was the most relaxed interview I’ve ever had and they made me feel instantly at ease. From the day I started I was welcomed with open arms and immediately welcomed into the team. The first day I had my supervisor working with me to show me the ropes and the second day I felt confident enough to do it on my own, although she was still around if I needed to ask anything. Working evenings fits well around my children and I love that I have weekends off so I get to spend more time with my family. Very happy and would highly recommend

Pros

Instantly welcome you into the team. Working hours Are perfect for me having small children.

Good ethical company

Company who would rather get contracts that earn rather than buy them, Over complicated systems o working would be the only main downfall tending to keep Steps and Corporate separated

Electrical Engineer

I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised after joining Salisbury Group. I was a little anxious about going to a new company but they have lived up to expectations. I am treated well, get a good van, lots of overtime available. Management listens.

Pros

Looked after

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Salisbury Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement