Salt Recruitment logo
Salt Recruitment

Salt Recruitment Employee Reviews

Warming

Great colleagues - easy to get along with & extremely friendly. Great management - Manager always prioritizes your needs & is always extremely helpful.

Pros

Friendly Environment

Cons

Long Hours & Low Wages

avoid

Its like working for the devil...we are encouraged to lie to candidates on a daily basis and we usually don't do call backs unless we have secured an extortionate day rate with the candidates. Couldnt take it anymore it was eating me from the inside. Had to leave!

Cons

long hours, terrible pay

Terrible company to work for

Working there was one of the worst experiences I have had so far. Management were rude and inconsiderate. There was no real training or set job role. I had no set growth plan or anything to work towards and there was really no faith in my ability. I made a handful of work friends there but the rest of the employee were immature and clearly favoured due to their roles and relationships in the company. The best thing about working there was going home.

Official response from Salt Recruitment

3 February 2020
Dear reviewer, Thank you for taking the time to review Salt. We are very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience but we value your feedback and look to continuously improve our employee experience. Informal and formal channels, like Salt’s regular employee feedback survey are designed to give all our people a voice and uncover any issues while you are part of the Salt team. We would like to offer you the chance to discuss your comments further. Please contact Laura at lmaxwell-smith@welovesalt.com if you wish to talk freely about your time at Salt.All the best for your next career step.

Jobs at Salt Recruitment