Sanctuary Care
Happiness score is 46 out of 100
View all Sanctuary Care reviews

Sanctuary Care

Sanctuary Care Employee Review

Excellent support and investment in staff

I have worked for sanctuary care for over 2 years. My previous work history involved working in the private sector for an independent company. The level of support across the company is excellent. Senior management drive continuous improvement across all services and provide investment and support to their staff.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

27 July 2022
Thank you for taking the time to review your experience of working with Sanctuary Care and value the level of support you receive and acknowledge the companies ambition for continuous improvement.

Same role

Not a good organisation to work for

In the care sector you can pick and choose. I picked the wrong company. I have never worked for a more unprofessional company in my whole career. They think they own you 24 hours a day. I have heard Sanctuary described as a cult and that is pretty close. It was the worst 9 months of my working life.

Pros

Cons

You have no free time.

8 December 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and sharing your experience of your time with Sanctuary Care. We would like to know more about your individual experience, can you please email resourcing.team@sanctuary-housing.co.uk with your contact details and a member of the team will be in touch.

A great company

I think sanctuary are one of the best companies to work for. They seem to care for their staff and try their very best to help and support them. Apply and see what you think.

Pros

Lots, too many to list

Cons

Can be stressful but I dont know of a job that is'nt these days

8 December 2021
Thank you for your review, Sanctuary Care are committed to its employees to ensure it is a great place to work, with great career development opportunities and loads of rewards and benefits.

Corporate

Company Hierarchical, high expectations on staff for little reward in return. Pleasant physical environment with some good management but often the best Management seems to "disappear" suddenly to be replaced by a temp manager. Good Care record computer system designed by staff, works well generally. Company need to work on retaining best staff.

14 January 2020
Thank you for your honest feedback. We are really pleased to hear that you were happy with the new system that has been implemented.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sanctuary Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Sanctuary Care with

Learn about Sanctuary Care in popular locations

• Sanctuary Care
  • Excellent support and investment in staff