Sanctuary Care
View all Sanctuary Care reviews

Sanctuary Care

Sanctuary Care Employee Review

fun and enjoyable

Working for sanctuary as a team leader is fun and enjoyable, and I often look forward to going to work to see my colleagues, residents and also managers. The place of work is organised, relaxed, collaborative and very supportive, and if a mistake is made it is seen as a learning experience for all and no one is seen as incompetent or unreliable, i have worked for sanctuary for many years, i did leave for six months due to relocation however this was a bad choice and when I saw a vacancy close to where I had moved to I applied and was re-employed, and yes originally i did try to transfer prior to me leaving however there was no vacancy to transfer into. I look forward to going to work, and im often early and not in a rush to leave after a 12 hour shift either. I recommend working for sanctuary care to anyone, I have been based both at Briarscroft 65 bed, and East Park Court one of the smaller homes and both have been lovely.

5.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

27 July 2022
Thank you for leaving a review of your experience of working with Sanctuary Care, you clearly love your job and have enjoyed your time working across two of our homes.

Same role

Great place

Great place to work, amazing staff and management. Always working as a team and any concerns or problems are always sorted there and then by management. Couldn’t recommend a better place to work

23 March 2022
Thank you for your review and to level of support you receive from the management team.
Same role

Fun place to work with staff and residents

Staff and residents are amazing, management poor. The workload is huge, team leaders doing all management jobs whilst expected to meet all the need of the service users

Pros

Good staff relationships

Cons

Managment

27 September 2021
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and sharing your experience of your time with Sanctuary Care. We would like to talk to you about your individual experience, please contact resourcing.team@sanctuary-housing.co.uk, with your contact details and we will be in touch.
Same location

Nice place to work

Working at Sanctuary I felt valued and I was treated very well by the management. The care provided there is good overall. Some of the staff were not very friendly but the company treats employees better than most care organizations.

27 July 2022
Thank you for your review of Sanctuary Care, we value each and every one of our employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sanctuary Care. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement