Sanctuary Personnel

Sanctuary Personnel Employee Reviews

United Kingdom67 reviews

Insights into Sanctuary Personnel

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment

Great place to work for the most part

I’ve been there a long time, seen a lot of changes, positive and negative but it’s now more difficult than ever. It’s a good place to work and one that’s enabled me to buy a house.

Avoid at all cost

Beautiful buildings but shocking care!!! Would never work for this company poor wages poor hours and absolutely disgusting care witnessed first hand

Pros

No e

Cons

Lots

Fantastic employer with a collaborative culture and values its employees

I joined the business during lockdown at the end of 2020 so my induction was far different than in previous roles, however in these times everyone at Sanctuary Personnel made me feel welcome, with senior management taking the time to support me and getting to know me and my background. I quickly realised, I had joined a company that really cares about each individual, ensuring the employees reach their fullest potential as well as embodying real team culture. I am truly excited about my future with Sanctuary Personnel and how the business continues to adapt and grow.

Pros

Promotes and recognises team and individual success, opportunities to grow in the business, free parking, collaborative culture

Supportive and Educational

A day at work entitles communicating and networking with professionals in the private and public sector. I work closely with a partner who does the same role as me and we work to attract candidates into our business and help aid their opportunities within their sector. The most challenging but rewarding part of the role is always learning about the industry and how it develops and really keeping my knowledge high. This also corresponds to the most enjoyable part which is constant progression within the role and being able to create your own business to work to.

Fun and rewarding place to work

Sanctuary is a great company to work for. If you work hard you are rewarded and has a fun but competitive environment to work in. Could not recommend enough to anyone looking for a good recruitment/sales company to work for.

Pros

Commission / Friendly working environment

Fantastic Place to Work.

Brilliant firm to work for. Uncapped commission opportunity, hard work which you reap the rewards from. Staff retention is usually good as many employees have been with the company 5+ years. Friendly and competitve working environment.

Great employer

My experience has been great so far. I have never had a problem with pay and am always paid on time. I have supportive management, good training and work in a friendly environment.

One the of best employers in Suffolk

I think it's fair to say any negative comments are from people who haven't worked elsewhere or don't have experience of working within a sales environment.Sanctuary is a great company with an unrivalled atmosphere and mix of older and younger people. There are opportunities to progress, which is rare these days, and they really do understand a work/home life balance. Yes it is competitive... but why would you want it any other way?

Pros

Fun work place, great colleagues, realistic expectations and good opportunities

Productive, competitive workplace

Great company that enabled me to go from a junior consultant to senior consultant in the space of 3 years. Opportunity to earn uncapped commission in a competitive but professional environment.

Get out what you put in.. Gives you the chance to be you!

I've been around the block a bit working for large blue chip organisations in a variety of roles.The key difference for me is that Sanctuary let your work do the talking, results very much speak for themselves but Sanctuary also appreciate and understand where there are challenges that could be impacting on performance.The sky is the limit and you are encouraged to not only bring your own ideas to the table but also given the freedom to put them in place.Its hard work, but if you are prepared to put in the effort and push yourself outside of your comfort zones then you have every chance of being a success.

Pros

Great office & facilities. Free Car Parking. Great people. People who leave tend to come back!

Great company to work for

Sanctuary is a fun, friendly, diverse and competitive company to work for. It has multiple opportunities available across a variety of teams. Friendly office environment with experienced and approachable staff. A great place to work, would recommend.

Pros

Multiple job opportunities, friendly environment/staff

A great company for progression

Sanctuary are an amazing company to work for with great career opportunities available for people who have the right mindset and drive. The company has given me opportunities to progress that I didnt think was possible. I can not thank the company enough for the help and support they have given me.

Pros

A great culture

Since joining Sanctuary I have really enjoyed the interaction with everyone that works there. There is a real team work mentality and the opportunity to earn money is completely up to how much effort you want to put in, which is great!

Pros

Commission, Great colleagues, celebrating success

Great people work at Sanctuary and there is a willingness to help others whether it's in the company or externally. It's also a very fun place to work

Competitive & fast paced work with great staff

Great atmosphere in the office (when not working from home), fantastic growth as a company! A place to get a real career after joining as an apprentice you can gain opportunities to get a permanent job.

Great company

I have worked for Sanctuary for many years and have always felt that I have been treated well and with respect. The management team are supportive and approachable. The office environment is busy, but also fun and friendly.

Pros

Good employee benefits, regular competitions, events etc.

Cons

Internal communication

Excellent company

A really exciting and innovative company to work for, inhouse promotions available, flexible working and excellent training provided. A real opportunity to earn well and progress yourself.

Pros

Good earning opportunities.

Cons

Tough to begin with.

Allows me to work to my strengths

A great company to work, Sanctuary empowers me to be my true self and enables me to hit targets I would not have hit with other employers. There is a great working culture, and I feel valued by the company.

Pros

Great management

Great place to work for

Started here as an apprentice, and I'm now a consultant. Given the platform to grow and the workplace is fun. Not boring or stat driven, everyone's mentality is the same, to work hard. Teams are super encouraging and the senior management team are helpful where required.

Fab agency to work for

Lots of work at competitive rates in varying areas, support is second to none from the recruitment consultants. Weekly pay, any issues quickly resolved. Lots of work available and able to change your placement if you want to try something different. Lots of block contracts available!

Pros

Responsive agency. Good payrayes

Great company!

Amazing company! Do not have a bad things to say at all. Well Done Sanctuary. The growth in this company is great and they helped me change my life. Really appreciate the help they offered me. Great company!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sanctuary Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement