Sanctuary Personnel

Sanctuary Personnel Employee Reviews

I joined the business during lockdown at the end of 2020 so my induction was far different than in previous roles, however in these times everyone at Sanctuary Personnel made me feel welcome, with senior management taking the time to support me and getting to know me and my background. I quickly realised, I had joined a company that really cares about each individual, ensuring the employees reach their fullest potential as well as embodying real team culture. I am truly excited about my future with Sanctuary Personnel and how the business continues to adapt and grow.
Pros
Promotes and recognises team and individual success, opportunities to grow in the business, free parking, collaborative culture
A day at work entitles communicating and networking with professionals in the private and public sector. I work closely with a partner who does the same role as me and we work to attract candidates into our business and help aid their opportunities within their sector. The most challenging but rewarding part of the role is always learning about the industry and how it develops and really keeping my knowledge high. This also corresponds to the most enjoyable part which is constant progression within the role and being able to create your own business to work to.
Sanctuary is a great company to work for. If you work hard you are rewarded and has a fun but competitive environment to work in. Could not recommend enough to anyone looking for a good recruitment/sales company to work for.
Pros
Commission / Friendly working environment
Brilliant firm to work for. Uncapped commission opportunity, hard work which you reap the rewards from. Staff retention is usually good as many employees have been with the company 5+ years. Friendly and competitve working environment.
My experience has been great so far. I have never had a problem with pay and am always paid on time. I have supportive management, good training and work in a friendly environment.
I think it's fair to say any negative comments are from people who haven't worked elsewhere or don't have experience of working within a sales environment.Sanctuary is a great company with an unrivalled atmosphere and mix of older and younger people. There are opportunities to progress, which is rare these days, and they really do understand a work/home life balance. Yes it is competitive... but why would you want it any other way?
Pros
Fun work place, great colleagues, realistic expectations and good opportunities
Great company that enabled me to go from a junior consultant to senior consultant in the space of 3 years. Opportunity to earn uncapped commission in a competitive but professional environment.
I've been around the block a bit working for large blue chip organisations in a variety of roles.The key difference for me is that Sanctuary let your work do the talking, results very much speak for themselves but Sanctuary also appreciate and understand where there are challenges that could be impacting on performance.The sky is the limit and you are encouraged to not only bring your own ideas to the table but also given the freedom to put them in place.Its hard work, but if you are prepared to put in the effort and push yourself outside of your comfort zones then you have every chance of being a success.
Pros
Great office & facilities. Free Car Parking. Great people. People who leave tend to come back!
Sanctuary is a fun, friendly, diverse and competitive company to work for. It has multiple opportunities available across a variety of teams. Friendly office environment with experienced and approachable staff. A great place to work, would recommend.
Pros
Multiple job opportunities, friendly environment/staff
Sanctuary are an amazing company to work for with great career opportunities available for people who have the right mindset and drive. The company has given me opportunities to progress that I didnt think was possible. I can not thank the company enough for the help and support they have given me.
Pros
A great culture
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sanctuary Personnel?
Since joining Sanctuary I have really enjoyed the interaction with everyone that works there. There is a real team work mentality and the opportunity to earn money is completely up to how much effort you want to put in, which is great!
Pros
Commission, Great colleagues, celebrating success
Great people work at Sanctuary and there is a willingness to help others whether it's in the company or externally. It's also a very fun place to work
Great atmosphere in the office (when not working from home), fantastic growth as a company! A place to get a real career after joining as an apprentice you can gain opportunities to get a permanent job.
I have worked for Sanctuary for many years and have always felt that I have been treated well and with respect. The management team are supportive and approachable. The office environment is busy, but also fun and friendly.
Pros
Good employee benefits, regular competitions, events etc.
Cons
Internal communication
A really exciting and innovative company to work for, inhouse promotions available, flexible working and excellent training provided. A real opportunity to earn well and progress yourself.
Pros
Good earning opportunities.
Cons
Tough to begin with.
A great company to work, Sanctuary empowers me to be my true self and enables me to hit targets I would not have hit with other employers. There is a great working culture, and I feel valued by the company.
Pros
Great management
Started here as an apprentice, and I'm now a consultant. Given the platform to grow and the workplace is fun. Not boring or stat driven, everyone's mentality is the same, to work hard. Teams are super encouraging and the senior management team are helpful where required.
Lots of work at competitive rates in varying areas, support is second to none from the recruitment consultants. Weekly pay, any issues quickly resolved. Lots of work available and able to change your placement if you want to try something different. Lots of block contracts available!
Pros
Responsive agency. Good payrayes
Amazing company! Do not have a bad things to say at all. Well Done Sanctuary. The growth in this company is great and they helped me change my life. Really appreciate the help they offered me. Great company!
I was contacted by their recruiter, and he was really positive and encouraging. I was placed in a community mental health team and I was really happy there . Sanctuary have a lot of supportive staff should things become an issue and payments, which were weekly, were predictable and always correct.
Pros
Fantastic recruitment team
Cons
Training wasn’t in my area
I found that Sanctuary personnel are excellent in all area’s. The initial phone call to register is simple and not taxing. You transferred to a specific person who you deal with continuously. If you have any salary problems you can talk directly to the Salary dept and they sort it out quickly. I can recommend Sanctuary Personnel highly, they ensure that you have access to the necessary training, and keep you appraised of anything you may need.
Pros
Excellent communication, One to One service, clear and concise information on necessary training etc
Cons
No cons
Official response from Sanctuary Personnel
23 June 2020
It's great to hear about your positive experience - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!