Sanctuary Personnel
Sanctuary Personnel Employee Review

Good experience as Locum Social Worker

7 April 2019
I contacted numerous agencies and chose Sanctuary as they was the most reliable. Registering with them was quick and straight forward. They send somebody out to check your documents which was a big help. They got me work quickly and so far my experience has been a positive one. My consultant has been really good. Weekly pay is a big bonus,
3.0Job security/advancement
Pros
Weekly pay, consultant is good, easy to get set up.
Cons
Uncertainty with Locum work.
31 January 2020
We're glad you have had a positive experience working with us. We offer a number of exciting permanent roles if you don't like the uncertainty of locum work. They can be found on our website here: https://www.sanctuarypersonnel.com/jobs/permanent/social-care-jobs. Thanks!
7 April 2019
Social Worker (Current Employee) - Leicester, Leicestershire
My agent speaks to me and offers support on a regular basis. I am paid on time and everything runs smoothly. I would thoroughly recommend working for Sanctuary. Top Notch
Pros
Good service . Good support
31 January 2020
We are glad your consultant has been supportive. Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
6 April 2019
Social Worker (Current Employee) - Macclesfield, Cheshire
I have had great support from Sanctuary and they have managed to find me quality placements very quickly. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.
Pros
Good communication
31 January 2020
That's great to hear - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
5 April 2019
Social Worker (Current Employee) - CMHT Weymouth
My agent is the best and the service I get as an employee is fantastic . Each query has been answered promptly and the whole team are helpful and will always resolve any concerns promptly.
Pros
Very good information
Cons
Can’t think of any
31 January 2020
Thank you so much for your review; we are glad your consultant has made you feel supported!
  1. Good experience as Locum Social Worker