Sanctuary Personnel

Sanctuary Personnel Employee Reviews for Nurse

I found that Sanctuary personnel are excellent in all area’s. The initial phone call to register is simple and not taxing. You transferred to a specific person who you deal with continuously. If you have any salary problems you can talk directly to the Salary dept and they sort it out quickly. I can recommend Sanctuary Personnel highly, they ensure that you have access to the necessary training, and keep you appraised of anything you may need.
Pros
Excellent communication, One to One service, clear and concise information on necessary training etc
Cons
No cons
23 June 2020
It's great to hear about your positive experience - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
Supportive staff. Regular contact from Consultant. Approachable. Proactive at sending reminders and arranging training etc.Great assistance with arranging training and other issues.
Pros
Regular contact. Proactive attitudes!
Cons
Long way away!
15 June 2020
Thank you for your review - we are glad your consultant has kept in touch with you regularly. Our nationwide coverage is made much easier by our fantastic registration officers and our relationship with employers all over the UK. If there is an instance when the distance has been an issue, please speak to your consultant and they will be able to assist.
good agency, good at keeping contact with us. fast payroll, and knowledgeable consultants. been with them for over 5 years, haven't needed to look elsewhere for work.
31 January 2020
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and for your continued loyalty to Sanctuary!