Sanctuary Personnel

Sanctuary Personnel Employee Reviews for Occupational Therapist

Sanctuary Personnel has been very supportive to me since day one. All of my issues has been dealt with quickly and accordingly. Very supportive consultant and readily available when you need him.
16 December 2019
That's really great to hear. Thank you so much for your review!
I have worked with Sanctuary for many years and have always been happy with their service. Consultants have been pleasant, proactive and efficient in supporting me in my job role. Communication has always been effective. I would highly recommend.
3 January 2020
Thank you for your feedback and your continued loyalty to Sanctuary!
I've worked with Sanctuary for around 5 months and have thoroughly enjoyed it. You have your own agent and mine has been absolutely lovely- you really feel known to the company. Pay is weekly which is great. Only downside is lack of job security or advancement- but thats the whole point of being a locum!
Pros
Feel known personally. Weekly pay at a good rate.
Cons
Lack of advancement (not Sanctuary's fault though!)
31 January 2020
Hi, thank you so much for your positive review. If you want to find out about how you can further develop your career, please get in touch with your Sanctuary consultant who would be happy to discuss this with you. We also offer permanent roles which can be found on our website if you find locum work too uncertain: https://www.sanctuarypersonnel.com/jobs/health-jobs/permanent. There are also a number of blogs on our careers hub about career development which you may find useful: https://www.sanctuarypersonnel.com/sanctuary-health/health-candidates/health-careers-hub.Thanks!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sanctuary Personnel?