Sanctuary Personnel

Sanctuary Personnel Employee Reviews for Recruitment Consultant

A day at work entitles communicating and networking with professionals in the private and public sector. I work closely with a partner who does the same role as me and we work to attract candidates into our business and help aid their opportunities within their sector. The most challenging but rewarding part of the role is always learning about the industry and how it develops and really keeping my knowledge high. This also corresponds to the most enjoyable part which is constant progression within the role and being able to create your own business to work to.
Sanctuary is a great company to work for. If you work hard you are rewarded and has a fun but competitive environment to work in. Could not recommend enough to anyone looking for a good recruitment/sales company to work for.
Pros
Commission / Friendly working environment
I think it's fair to say any negative comments are from people who haven't worked elsewhere or don't have experience of working within a sales environment.Sanctuary is a great company with an unrivalled atmosphere and mix of older and younger people. There are opportunities to progress, which is rare these days, and they really do understand a work/home life balance. Yes it is competitive... but why would you want it any other way?
Pros
Fun work place, great colleagues, realistic expectations and good opportunities
A great company to work, Sanctuary empowers me to be my true self and enables me to hit targets I would not have hit with other employers. There is a great working culture, and I feel valued by the company.
Pros
Great management
Started here as an apprentice, and I'm now a consultant. Given the platform to grow and the workplace is fun. Not boring or stat driven, everyone's mentality is the same, to work hard. Teams are super encouraging and the senior management team are helpful where required.
Amazing company! Do not have a bad things to say at all. Well Done Sanctuary. The growth in this company is great and they helped me change my life. Really appreciate the help they offered me. Great company!
A shabbily run company which lets employees down consistently. A few favourite staff get preference and everyone else is left to rot. No one is listened to until it is too late.
Sanctuary Personnel Limited has a nice working environment in a modern office. Productive working facilities and a good target driven rewards scheme. It is mainly telephone communication which can sometimes be hard given you don't meet clients.
Pros
Bonuses and Rewards
Cons
I worked for this company for 3 years, they offered me the start into working as a consultant that I needed and help me get to where I am today
If you want something a job to keep you busy, sanctuary is the place for you. Also offers great career prospects and potentially a very good salary.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sanctuary Personnel?