Sanctuary Personnel

Sanctuary Personnel Employee Reviews for Registered Mental Health Nurse

Best thing about my role is caring for the most vulnerable clients, being able to make a difference in their lives, if only in a small way. With the knowledge that I'll get paid at the end of the week with no fuss.
Official response from Sanctuary Personnel
3 January 2020
Thank you for your review; it's great to hear that you find your job rewarding - the work you do makes a huge difference.
I don't find it difficult to consult with my consultant. He is always there for support when l need some. I get paid on time without any problems.
If you are looking for a company that pays its employees different pay rates based on the colour of their skin, then this company is just for you. This company just does not know how to treat their nurses/staff. They will pass you from pillar to post without any support whatsoever. The pay rates are extremely terrible and if you make the mistake of approaching another company who may be able to offer you a better rate of pay, fairer treatment and full staff support they will categorically tell you that you are off their books. They forget its business two ways; for them and you. Its a shame that many NHS Trusts would rather take their business with Sanctuary when they treat their staff like door mats. Should you choose to use them as a reference, Beware they will gladly give your prospective employer a bad reference.
Pros
Cons
Poor Pay rates, Unfair staff treatment
Official response from Sanctuary Personnel
31 January 2020
Hi, we are sorry that you have had a bad experience working with us. Please could you email info@sanctuarypersonnel.com and provide more detail on what has led to this review so we can investigate? Thanks
  1. Registered Mental Health Nurse