Work wellbeing score is 85 out of 100

Sanctuary Personnel Employee Reviews for Senior Recruitment Consultant

Senior Recruitment Consultant6 reviews
United Kingdom6 reviews

consultantrecommendopportunitystaffyearcompanyteamgood

Great sense of achievement everyday & great social place of work

It's great to be working in an environment where your colleagues are just as driven as you to adapt to achieve constant accomplishments.Sanctuary has also always been a great place to meet new people in the workplace, helping build on social and communications skill. I will always believe that anyone can work at sanctuary, higher qualifications aren't an issues as long as you are willing to learn and be fully committed.

Pros

Commission pay alongside salary

Cons

Time to learn

Great company and great people

Great place to work and great people to work with, company really cares about it's employees and you can have the potential to earn lots of money!!!!!!

Pros

great company to work for

Cons

none!!

Insights into Sanctuary Personnel

What people like
  • Energising work tasks
  • Clear sense of purpose
  • Ability to meet personal goals

Great place to work for the most part

I’ve been there a long time, seen a lot of changes, positive and negative but it’s now more difficult than ever. It’s a good place to work and one that’s enabled me to buy a house.

Fantastic Place to Work.

Brilliant firm to work for. Uncapped commission opportunity, hard work which you reap the rewards from. Staff retention is usually good as many employees have been with the company 5+ years. Friendly and competitve working environment.

Productive, competitive workplace

Great company that enabled me to go from a junior consultant to senior consultant in the space of 3 years. Opportunity to earn uncapped commission in a competitive but professional environment.

Since joining Sanctuary I have really enjoyed the interaction with everyone that works there. There is a real team work mentality and the opportunity to earn money is completely up to how much effort you want to put in, which is great!

Pros

Commission, Great colleagues, celebrating success

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sanctuary Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.3 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Sanctuary Personnel with

Sanctuary Personnel reviews by location

Learn about Sanctuary Personnel in popular locations

• Sanctuary Personnel
  • Senior Recruitment Consultant
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?