Sanctuary Personnel

Sanctuary Personnel Pay & benefits reviews

I found that Sanctuary personnel are excellent in all area’s. The initial phone call to register is simple and not taxing. You transferred to a specific person who you deal with continuously. If you have any salary problems you can talk directly to the Salary dept and they sort it out quickly. I can recommend Sanctuary Personnel highly, they ensure that you have access to the necessary training, and keep you appraised of anything you may need.
Pros
Excellent communication, One to One service, clear and concise information on necessary training etc
Cons
No cons
23 June 2020
It's great to hear about your positive experience - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!
Very good company to work for. Competitive pay rates. Great support throughout, can discuss any issues etc that may arise in work place, great support.
Pros
Flexibility around lifestyle. Can choose days, hours to work etc
Cons
Umberella companies, did not expect the amount deducted to be as much as it is
15 June 2020
Thank you for your review, we are glad you have felt well supported through your placements. We cannot advise on the best payroll option, however you may find the downloads on this page useful - https://www.sanctuarypersonnel.com/payroll-options.
i enjoyed free working space encourage free communication flexibility in managing case load good supervision and honest environment accessible resources to work with non judgemental working environment
Pros
free tea
Cons
parking expenses
I contacted numerous agencies and chose Sanctuary as they was the most reliable. Registering with them was quick and straight forward. They send somebody out to check your documents which was a big help. They got me work quickly and so far my experience has been a positive one. My consultant has been really good. Weekly pay is a big bonus,
Pros
Weekly pay, consultant is good, easy to get set up.
Cons
Uncertainty with Locum work.
31 January 2020
We're glad you have had a positive experience working with us. We offer a number of exciting permanent roles if you don't like the uncertainty of locum work. They can be found on our website here: https://www.sanctuarypersonnel.com/jobs/permanent/social-care-jobs. Thanks!
I've worked with Sanctuary for around 5 months and have thoroughly enjoyed it. You have your own agent and mine has been absolutely lovely- you really feel known to the company. Pay is weekly which is great. Only downside is lack of job security or advancement- but thats the whole point of being a locum!
Pros
Feel known personally. Weekly pay at a good rate.
Cons
Lack of advancement (not Sanctuary's fault though!)
31 January 2020
Hi, thank you so much for your positive review. If you want to find out about how you can further develop your career, please get in touch with your Sanctuary consultant who would be happy to discuss this with you. We also offer permanent roles which can be found on our website if you find locum work too uncertain: https://www.sanctuarypersonnel.com/jobs/health-jobs/permanent. There are also a number of blogs on our careers hub about career development which you may find useful: https://www.sanctuarypersonnel.com/sanctuary-health/health-candidates/health-careers-hub.Thanks!
Honest, reliable and dependable. Plenty of work, flexibility, good rates of pay and reliable managers who are easy to get hold of, and work for you as much as you work for them. Cant speak highly enough of the company.
Pros
Great company to work for.
Cons
None.
12 March 2020
Thank you for your review; we are really glad you enjoy working with us!
good to work at fun and happy envorment nice people and good pay reliable and trustworthey staff the hardest part about the job was all the computer work
If you want something a job to keep you busy, sanctuary is the place for you. Also offers great career prospects and potentially a very good salary.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Sanctuary Personnel?