Sanctuary Personnel

Clear
3.9Pay & benefits

consultantrecommendopportunitystaffyearcompanyteamgood

Great employer

My experience has been great so far. I have never had a problem with pay and am always paid on time. I have supportive management, good training and work in a friendly environment.

Great company

I have worked for Sanctuary for many years and have always felt that I have been treated well and with respect. The management team are supportive and approachable. The office environment is busy, but also fun and friendly.

Pros

Good employee benefits, regular competitions, events etc.

Cons

Internal communication

Insights into Sanctuary Personnel

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
  • Overall satisfaction
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Inclusive work environment

Excellent Company to work for

I found that Sanctuary personnel are excellent in all area’s. The initial phone call to register is simple and not taxing. You transferred to a specific person who you deal with continuously. If you have any salary problems you can talk directly to the Salary dept and they sort it out quickly. I can recommend Sanctuary Personnel highly, they ensure that you have access to the necessary training, and keep you appraised of anything you may need.

Pros

Excellent communication, One to One service, clear and concise information on necessary training etc

Cons

No cons

23 June 2020
It's great to hear about your positive experience - thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Working with Sanctuary

Very good company to work for. Competitive pay rates. Great support throughout, can discuss any issues etc that may arise in work place, great support.

Pros

Flexibility around lifestyle. Can choose days, hours to work etc

Cons

Umberella companies, did not expect the amount deducted to be as much as it is

15 June 2020
Thank you for your review, we are glad you have felt well supported through your placements. We cannot advise on the best payroll option, however you may find the downloads on this page useful - https://www.sanctuarypersonnel.com/payroll-options.

enjoyed working very free place free to exercise your judgement flexibility free to exercise decosio

i enjoyed free working space encourage free communication flexibility in managing case load good supervision and honest environment accessible resources to work with non judgemental working environment

Pros

free tea

Cons

parking expenses

Good experience as Locum Social Worker

I contacted numerous agencies and chose Sanctuary as they was the most reliable. Registering with them was quick and straight forward. They send somebody out to check your documents which was a big help. They got me work quickly and so far my experience has been a positive one. My consultant has been really good. Weekly pay is a big bonus,

Pros

Weekly pay, consultant is good, easy to get set up.

Cons

Uncertainty with Locum work.

31 January 2020
We're glad you have had a positive experience working with us. We offer a number of exciting permanent roles if you don't like the uncertainty of locum work. They can be found on our website here: https://www.sanctuarypersonnel.com/jobs/permanent/social-care-jobs. Thanks!

Great company to work for

I've worked with Sanctuary for around 5 months and have thoroughly enjoyed it. You have your own agent and mine has been absolutely lovely- you really feel known to the company. Pay is weekly which is great. Only downside is lack of job security or advancement- but thats the whole point of being a locum!

Pros

Feel known personally. Weekly pay at a good rate.

Cons

Lack of advancement (not Sanctuary's fault though!)

31 January 2020
Hi, thank you so much for your positive review. If you want to find out about how you can further develop your career, please get in touch with your Sanctuary consultant who would be happy to discuss this with you. We also offer permanent roles which can be found on our website if you find locum work too uncertain: https://www.sanctuarypersonnel.com/jobs/health-jobs/permanent. There are also a number of blogs on our careers hub about career development which you may find useful: https://www.sanctuarypersonnel.com/sanctuary-health/health-candidates/health-careers-hub.Thanks!

Brilliant agency to work for!

Honest, reliable and dependable. Plenty of work, flexibility, good rates of pay and reliable managers who are easy to get hold of, and work for you as much as you work for them. Cant speak highly enough of the company.

Pros

Great company to work for.

Cons

None.

12 March 2020
Thank you for your review; we are really glad you enjoy working with us!

fun work place

good to work at fun and happy envorment nice people and good pay reliable and trustworthey staff the hardest part about the job was all the computer work

Busy

If you want something a job to keep you busy, sanctuary is the place for you. Also offers great career prospects and potentially a very good salary.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sanctuary Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Compare Sanctuary Personnel with

• Sanctuary Personnel
  • Pay & benefits
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?