Sanctuary Personnel
View all Sanctuary Personnel reviews

Sanctuary Personnel

Sanctuary Personnel Employee Review

Avoid at all cost

Beautiful buildings but shocking care!!! Would never work for this company poor wages poor hours and absolutely disgusting care witnessed first hand

Pros

No e

Cons

Lots

1.0 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement

Great place to work for the most part

I’ve been there a long time, seen a lot of changes, positive and negative but it’s now more difficult than ever. It’s a good place to work and one that’s enabled me to buy a house.

Fantastic employer with a collaborative culture and values its employees

I joined the business during lockdown at the end of 2020 so my induction was far different than in previous roles, however in these times everyone at Sanctuary Personnel made me feel welcome, with senior management taking the time to support me and getting to know me and my background. I quickly realised, I had joined a company that really cares about each individual, ensuring the employees reach their fullest potential as well as embodying real team culture. I am truly excited about my future with Sanctuary Personnel and how the business continues to adapt and grow.

Pros

Promotes and recognises team and individual success, opportunities to grow in the business, free parking, collaborative culture

Supportive and Educational

A day at work entitles communicating and networking with professionals in the private and public sector. I work closely with a partner who does the same role as me and we work to attract candidates into our business and help aid their opportunities within their sector. The most challenging but rewarding part of the role is always learning about the industry and how it develops and really keeping my knowledge high. This also corresponds to the most enjoyable part which is constant progression within the role and being able to create your own business to work to.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sanctuary Personnel. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Job security/advancement